• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know whether it's because voting in Australia is mandatory, but nobody has ever bothered to try to implement ID requirements here. You just rock up, tell them your name and the electorate (district) you are in and then head to a booth.

riotous

Banned
I actually know someone convicted of voter fraud; she filled out a mail-in ballot for her daughter while she was away at college. The daughter found out and turned her mom in.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I actually know someone convicted of voter fraud; she filled out a mail-in ballot for her daughter while she was away at college. The daughter found out and turned her mom in.
My mother (a Republican) would always fill in my grandmother's (a Democrat) mail-in ballot for her. I never asked, but I have a feeling my mom was not putting who my grandmother would actually vote for. She's definitely that kind of person.

11828798_503031969859966_6018323437091144173_n.jpg

RDreamer

Remember what Jesus said: if you can't do anything about it, make fun of poor people and threaten to flood the world.

John 6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst. But can I at least get a picture of those ghetto families I'm supporting?"

Proverbs 19:17 Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed with a picture of a ghetto family.

Matthew 25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, but only because the government forced you, and you still complained about it on Facebook later.

Isaiah 58:10 If you pour yourself out for the hungry and satisfy the desire of the afflicted while making fun of them for living in the ghetto, then shall your light rise in the darkness and your gloom be as the noonday.

Proverbs 28:27 Whoever complains about giving to the poor will not want, but he who hides his complaints on Facebook will get many a curse.

Proverbs 14:31 Whoever insults a poor man compliments his Maker, but he who is generous to the needy insults him.

Edit: Man I want to just respond with this:

jph139

I don't really see much of this stuffing passing by on my Facebook, but I saw this and immediately thought of this thread:

Some balls-out racism there. Most of the time they (they being the two-three people that I see right-wing posts from) at least pretend it's not a race thing.

RDreamer

FRJQ56p.jpg

At my breaking point and currently having a LARGE falling out with my aunt and consequently her daughter over this. I'm basically at the point where they're saying I was disrespectful on calling them on their bullshit and I'm telling them you don't get to start out the conversation by publicly saying people are idiots and then ask for respect.

FRJQ56p.jpg

At my breaking point and currently having a LARGE falling out with my aunt and consequently her daughter over this. I'm basically at the point where they're saying I was disrespectful on calling them on their bullshit and I'm telling them you don't get to start out the conversation by publicly saying people are idiots and then ask for respect.

Slavery had been around in the colonies and then the US for nearly 250 years before it was abolished.

I don't have a lot of right-wing stuff in my feed (and honestly, a lot of it is legit stuff about the Democratic party in IL)-- but one guy has come out as a Trump supporter. The best part? He wishes there could be a Trump/Sanders ticket.

I didn't even know what to say.

Donald-Trump-And-Hillary-Clinton-1024x536.jpg

Kind of sums up the two ideologies:

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person. Trump gave the homeless person his business card and told him to come to his office for a job. He then took $20 out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
Hillary was very impressed, so when they came to another homeless person, she decided to help. She walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. She then reached into Trump 's pocket and got out $20. She kept $15 for her administrative fees and gave the homeless person $5.00
Now, do you understand the difference between a Conservative and a Liberal Progrressive.
How could this story be re-written to be more accurate?

Darksol

I don't know whether it's because voting in Australia is mandatory, but nobody has ever bothered to try to implement ID requirements here. You just rock up, tell them your name and the electorate (district) you are in and then head to a booth.

I'm against mandatory voting.

What do you do if you're forced to vote yet you support none of the candidates? Is spoiling your ballot illegal too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom