• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.
12122891_973196486036591_2915901867763184163_n.jpg

My god. It's glorious LOL.

Dice//

Banned
What's sad about this topic is when it reads like shit my Uncle says (and yeah he's posted a few of the doozies here).

These people still think Obama is a Muslim? lel

Well he won't send ground troops against ISIS, he's making a deal with Iran, he called the Ft. Hood shooting "workplace violence", declares climate change (which is obviously a liberal scam to take away your freedoms) to be a greater threat than Islam, and refuses to refer to Islamic terrorism.

Mobile Suit Gooch

Grundle: The Awakening
Well he won't send ground troops against ISIS, he's making a deal with Iran, he called the Ft. Hood shooting "workplace violence", declares climate change (which is obviously a liberal scam to take away your freedoms) to be a greater threat than Islam, and refuses to refer to Islamic terrorism.

10557236_504066339726549_6464247820133935129_n.png

Fuck our soldiers. Normal everyday guys will stop ISIS
10685555_868900096480601_4174687058963052437_n.jpg

Yeah it's not the worst I've seen but it's still stupid to use a terrorist group as a proxy to promote the NRA.

Dishwalla

Banned
12144738_1196098627073093_7510476553629717721_n.jpg

Holy fuck, this one is leaving me scratching my head.

at least there were comments like this in response that made me laugh
Well Obama has a year left in office so he'd better hurry with this gun grabbing military uprising you're claiming he's trying to do. Heaven forbid he doesn't and you guys look stupid. Lol

My Facebook usually isn't too political and when it is, it's more Left.

The last couple of days though... sheesh.

And the winning meme? Equating Gun Owners with Refugees. This is coming from people on both sides-- from the people on the right defending gun rights, and people on the left attacking gun rights.

I'm for more sensible gun control, but broken-ass analogies aren't the way to advance any kind of discussion.

It's disgustingly stupid.

My favorite from my wall was someone saying "France closed their borders, we should have done the same after 9/11!" and going on about refugees.

Someone commented about how the original poster's father came to the US as a refugee.

The original poster stammered out a "yeah but that's different!"

Dai101

Banned
My favorite from my wall was someone saying "France closed their borders, we should have done the same after 9/11!" and going on about refugees.

Someone commented about how the original poster's father came to the US as a refugee.

The original poster stammered out a "yeah but that's different!"

You should show them this:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1142282

France Welcomes Refugees Despite Paris Attack #1

French President Francois Hollande today promised that “France will remain a country of freedom,” defending his decision to honor a commitment to accept migrants and refugees despite Friday’s deadly terrorist attacks in Paris.

Would make sense if people didn't ridicule people that pointlessly hate all cops, too

The whole thing is a false equivalency though. Cops get a bad rap because police brutality is highly defended by other cops and groups of other people while more Muslims are victims of terrorists groups like ISIS than westerners. That's why the Syrian refugee crisis is happening.

11063725_777606469028549_7384787161469566614_n.jpg

Speaking of which, my dad has been posting articles claiming that Sweden is seeing a surge in rape because of Muslims, and the police and the media won't do anything because it'll make them look racist and Islamophobic.

Booshka

You'd think not being in a world war would be something Baby Boomers would tout as a huge achievement, but I guess not.

Not really, plenty of Baby Boomers love the idea of a generation that is not their own fighting Wars for them. Which is strange to me, since Vietnam happened, you'd think they'd be less wary of War as a generation in general, but nope. Fight everything, anywhere, anytime, because fuck it, America.

Mike M

Nick N
*Sigh*

In-Laws going in on "ALL lives matter!" and "BLM means ONLY black lives matter!" nonsense.

Just gonna drop the Diet Racism commercial and walk away from it.

Dingens

Not really, plenty of Baby Boomers love the idea of a generation that is not their own fighting Wars for them. Which is strange to me, since Vietnam happened, you'd think they'd be less wary of War as a generation in general, but nope. Fight everything, anywhere, anytime, because fuck it, America.

well.. the US has been at war non-stop since the end of WW2.. what more do they want?
I mean, asking for something like that is already pretty appalling...

12278699_1294122037314589_8370321589434751769_n_zpsmyrprisl.jpg

My right wing friend who wants more lax gun laws in Finland too... Otherwise he is pretty good friend but talking about politics with him makes my head hurt.

dabig2

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx95/KillerMan91/12278699_1294122037314589_8370321589434751769_n_zpsmyrprisl.jpg[IMG]

My right wing friend who wants more lax gun laws in Finland too... Otherwise he is pretty good friend but talking about politics with him makes my head hurt.[/QUOTE]

It's one of those things where I don't even know if I'd come back with the obvious quip of "yeah, I kinda wish we had those same background checks for purchasing gun/ammo as we do for Syrian refugees". So, not even worth the time for snark.

El Odio

Banned
12278699_1294122037314589_8370321589434751769_n_zpsmyrprisl.jpg

My right wing friend who wants more lax gun laws in Finland too... Otherwise he is pretty good friend but talking about politics with him makes my head hurt.
I didn't realize letting the refugees in meant we were just opening the door and letting them in no questions asked.

I also didn't know that current gun regulation has been a huge success at stopping national shootings.

GW-Summit-600-LI.jpg

12274626_10208227531152214_4725851853629443809_n.jpg

Also:

Syria has had a civil war for almost 5 YEARS. Why all the refugees NOW and why so all of a SUDDEN and why in such VAST NUMBERS?

This is a highly organized, well oiled, mobilized invasion by Muslims and Jihadists into the Western World. It's been in their plan for a long time. Momar Gadhafi predicted and explicitly stated that Muslim domination of Europe would happen without a conventional war and he said it 30 years ago. 95% of these economic "refugees" many who have cell-phones are men between the fighting ages of 20 and 40. Very few women and children from everything I've seen.

Odd that the 5 wealthiest Arab States including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Kuwait are taking "no refugees" and feel quite self-righteous about it. No guilt whatsoever? They are even laughing at us for doing so.

Ask yourself, why would Germany Belgium, Holland, France, Sweden and others want to destroy their own cultures from within? It doesn't make any sense. If this keeps up Europe will be burning daily within a very short few years if not months. Civil war in the streets between civilizations. Muslims vs Kafirs, that is to say, everyone who is not a Muslim.

Unfortunately, the reality is that Muslims are just not like any other immigrants. They don't want to assimilate, they want to set up separate enclaves and implement Sharia Law.

Another problem is that while the civilized West rightly abhors violence, conversely Muslims daily display their love of violence. They live it and embrace it. In many Muslim countries public beheadings and stoning to death for adultery for example.

It's a part of their culture precisely because, dare I say it, Islam is a death cult.

Islam is a supremacist, totalitarian, bigoted, fascist political ideology masquerading as a religion. It literally means "submission". The Quran MANDATES death for blasphemy, for adultery, for apostasy, for family honour, for being gay, Jewish or a Kafir as well as ten other "crimes" many not even considered to be so in the West. Death for drinking alcohol or taking illegal drugs for example.

Why let in vast numbers of these brainwashed people especially men of that age when past experience has already demonstrated the tragedy, not to mention the financial, social, and political costs of rampant multiculturalism in Europe. Ordinary citizens are against this immigration but strangely, their governments are not?

Someone or some organization is pulling some strings here is what I see. Is this invasion part of the New World Order's plan to depopulate the planet? Maybe there's not even any such an organization but it's all over YOUtube and other social media.

The major media are implicit in selling gullible citizens of the West the righteousness of the "refugees" cause and openly siding against Western culture. One drowned child's picture in the right places sparks outrage and sympathy worldwide for the movement and resettlement of vast numbers of Muslims.

However the implementation of Sharia Law, No Go Zone ghettos in most countries in Europe and Muslim rape gangs go unreported. In radical Islamist countries honour killings, beheadings, stonings, cutting off limbs, whipping and torture, paedophilia, child bride marriages, rape and misogyny go unreported DAILY and are dismissed as culturally ingrained.

Where is the indignity and the outrage over people doing this every day to their own populations? Yet a staged picture a drowned baby on a beach sparks a world outcry?

Muslim birth-rates are 8 children per family while Europeans average 1.4. When these current millions bring in their multiple wives, children and extended families 85% of whom live on state benefits (England's experience) you can multiply their number by at least 10x, maybe 20x or even more.

By 2050 Europe will be Muslim dominated just by demographics alone. When their numbers are sufficient they will legally vote in their own kind and then Sharia Law.

Europe as we know it will be lost forever. Two thousand years of civilization will be destroyed by the same fanatical bearded, bigoted, brutal, boneheaded, belligerent bastards who are now slaughtering their own kind and blowing up ancient and irreplaceable world heritage buildings, monuments, books, manuscripts and other historically significant art treasures in Iraq, Syria and other conquered territories.

Canada should not get sucked into this quagmire of political correctness just to show how polite, civilized politically correct and Canadian we are."

We should learn a lesson from our Australian counterparts!

You'd think not being in a world war would be something Baby Boomers would tout as a huge achievement, but I guess not.

My dad (who is a former serviceman) still maintains the reason us "goddamn millenials" are so entitled is because we never had a war we were drafted into, unlike our parents (Vietnam) Grandparents (WWII), Great Grandparents (Spanish American War/WWI), Great Great Grandparents (Civil War), or Great Great Great Grandparents (American Revolution/War of 1812).

This is wrong on every level. People actually read this? Do they read it, take it as fact then follow it themselves? I don't understand, couldn't you just google what he's done and show that above all else, he's shown how human he can be and relatable sometimes and...it hurts my head that someone posted this and it will be seen as a fact to many.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom