• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.
12345504_10207252039611246_1426499467092898060_n.jpg

dalin80

Banned
Speaking of which, my dad has been posting articles claiming that Sweden is seeing a surge in rape because of Muslims, and the police and the media won't do anything because it'll make them look racist and Islamophobic.

This is actually kind of true and disturbing, at least here in the UK. There were/are Muslim (moslty Pakistani) rape gangs in Rotherham and some other towns and cities who operated for years, the activities or at least some of them were known about by the police and local councils but they failed to act as they didn't want to be seen as racist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Aselith

I don't really see any problems with this one. He was radicalized and became a terrorist. That's literally what happened.
If anything this just proves the real danger is people being manipulated into extremism, not their circumstances. It can happen to anyone.

Do you have a source for this? I hadn't seen this piece of news.

I was looking on Raw Story's Twitter account and encountered my first roanoke truther. He posted a pretty terrible Photoshop to prove that the father of one of the victims was a crisis actor.

So, is Ben Shapiro normally a condescending, disingenuous asshole? Just saw his thing saying the liberal media is lying about the mass shootings this year.

Sianos

A spectacular failure of empathy: simultaneously complaining about not being able to profile other races and complaining about feeling profiled based on their race.

HM THERE SEEMS TO BE A CONTRADICTION IN THOSE TWO THOUGHTS, CAN ANYONE FIND IT?

RDreamer

Can't believe this is real. Dafuq

I'm pretty sure that's satire.

The one I posted was legit seriously posted by someone on my feed. He wasn't doing it as satire. I know this because he's the kind of idiot that keeps reposting that dumbass pastor's videos.

I'm pretty sure that's satire.

The one I posted was legit seriously posted by someone on my feed. He wasn't doing it as satire. I know this because he's the kind of idiot that keeps reposting that dumbass pastor's videos.

Satire or not, the comments are the best part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom