• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Those awful right-wing Facebook pics your friends/family share

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
It strikes me as hilarious that the guy colored the "THEY ARE WRONG" part after "AS USUAL" the same way he did the actual party name earlier.

12208554_457965664387206_8366540964180119063_n.jpg

Poverty solved! From a page called "Bernie Sanders Exposed," which I found via a like from one of my friends

Aselith

Simo

A good friend of mine who is in the Marines posted this and while he's usually sharing/posting bullshit from random pages etc that I just ignore, this one was just...I had it and finally removed him from my friends list:
WsIFGKk.jpg

Raise your hand if you remember this...

Charlie Hebdo was unable for comments

A good friend of mine who is in the Marines posted this and while he's usually sharing/posting bullshit from random pages etc that I just ignore, this one was just...I had it and finally removed him from my friends list:
WsIFGKk.jpg

In other countries, those are flukes. In the U.S., it's happening often enough that some of us are starting to get numb.

Oh man, those people are the worst. I think there's a subreddit for these brave "AM I BEING DETAINED?!" white kids who get pulled over for having a broken taillight.
You mean like this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig

These people claim to be "Free Inhabitants" I don't know the word they go by, but the people in the video you quoted aren't that. I don't know how the encounter was initiated apart from a noise complaint, but the officer had no right to try to drag the dude out without a good reason. Even if the students cussed him out, police officers had no excuse to be so aggressive and call in back up. It is unnecessary and a waste of money. The whole situation was overblown for no reason.

Aselith

You mean like this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig

These people claim to be "Free Inhabitants" I don't know the word they go by, but the people in the video you quoted aren't that. I don't know how the encounter was initiated apart from a noise complaint, but the officer had no right to try to drag the dude out without a good reason. Even if the students cussed him out, police officers had no excuse to be so aggressive and call in back up. It is unnecessary and a waste of money. The whole situation was overblown for no reason.

Nor did he have the right to enter the premises which is what set him off.

Yeah, that's not transparent politicising of a major tragedy. I do not doubt for one second that whoever shared those is also offended when gun control is brought up after school shootings.

Gun control is the first step to communist dictatorship and genocide!

Saw this in my feed. Almost replied something about turning the other cheek.

"What to do if you fall into a conversation with someone about ISIS who doesn't believe in retaliation:
1. Engage in conversation, and ask if military force is appropriate.
2. When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"
3. Wait until he says something to the effect of "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause more violence."
4. When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
5. When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would be awful and he should not cause more violence.
6. Wait until he agrees, and has pledged not to commit additional violence.
7. Punch him in the face again, harder this time.
8. Repeat steps 5 through 7 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back."
Checkmate.

I'm sure this was posted before, but thought it was especially funny because the person that shared this on Facebook got it from "right wing news."

B9Vb4jaCUAAUiCl.jpg

I thought was funny because it was right wing news who seems to forget that neo Nazis are a thing and they fall on the right wing side of things.

Dingens

Do people think that ISIS operatives are going to Mexico to sneak over the border?

also those people don't seem to understand WHY France closed its borders (temporarily). and it's not to keep "Mexicans" out, it's quite the contrary.
try selling that to your right-wing friend: a wall to keep everyone in, I'm sure they'll be delighted. or maybe that's exactly what they want? who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom