• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono

Banned
Chrono said:
HOWEVER, anybody noticed how when the VR helmet is revealed, the left brain is highlighted and a caption says 'play games and then the RIGHT side of the brain is highlighted and the caption says 'make games.'

Now that sounds a bit like nintendo's conference. All that stuff about creating content and 'right brain' whatever. o_o

So...

does that mean anything?

heavenly

trilobyte said:
OH GOOD GOSH YOU GUYS ARE LISTENING TO FUCKING CLICKS IN SONGS NOW

Look, I really care less about THURSDAYTON or whatever, but I know what I heard. It's not just clicks. "Reggie", atleast, is whispered clear as day beneath the background music.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
heavenly said:
Nope! It's definitely "Reggie". And add to the fact that you don't hear that voice again...makes it quite interesting.
Are you kidding me? Keep listening after 2:18 and you can hear the SAME NOISE OVER AND OVER.

Soul4ger

My money is on Reggie coming out on a stage, with Drinky tied down in the middle, and him repeatedly beating him over the head with a DS. And then kicking him in the ass. And then declaring he can never buy a DS, and he's doomed to never know what Yu-Gi-Oh: Nightmare Troubadour is like. And then Drinky screaming, "NO!!! YU-GI-OOOOOOOH!" And the webcast fading to black.

jgkspsx

Electrii said:
This thread redefines the meaning "Grasping at straws"
No, this thread redefines the meaning of "lollercopter."

Especially heavenly. "Listen closer!!!" Somebody's discovered Electronic Voice Phenomenon, heh.

WordAssassin said:

Huh.JPG

vesuvious

Banned
wobedraggled said:
Cut out the noise, the voice IS there.

Okay, even though it doesnt matter I listened to the 2:15-2:30 part of the video and it doesnt sound like a whisper..its sounds like a radio station not quite locked in to me. It's like a muttled transmission and I do think I hear "Reggie" in there, but this still proves nothing about nothing.

heavenly

vatstep said:
Are you kidding me? Keep listening after 2:18 and you can hear the SAME NOISE OVER AND OVER.

You're right. I listened to it again. It repeats "Reggie" @ 2:25, 2:31, 2:38, (2:44, 2:48...however, the voice becomes softer and softer to where it is barely recognizeable). But, I stick to my conviction that it's not clicks...I can clearly hear "Reggie." Whether it has anything to do w/ Gamespot's interview. or not..I could care less. I just find it interesting amongst all these rumours.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit I just got back from doing something productive and saw this thread had 666 replies!

Drinky Likes Sony.

666 Replies.....

Sony is the devil?

Dalamar86

android said:
A little birdy told me what it is.

Birdy? Oh shit. Mario golf.

Or drinky_crow.

I love this thread and its ability to give you the ability to throw out the most ridiculous ideas and have them readily accepted.

Chrono

Banned
This is the 3rd time I'm posting this...

In that fake video, the right brain is highlighted and a caption says 'make games.' It could be the faker guessed nintendo will allow people to create content on revolution, but did he know that AND that whole 'right brain' theme?

I don't believe this but still. This is 'bigger' than that reggie whisper. :p

I dont know if this is related but look at how NOA Mods are making fun of their own games:

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=news&message.id=2547

"Namco ---- Uuuuuh, dunno whether to laugh or cry but Namco is touting its acquisition of the Peanuts license (that's Charlie Brown for those who don't know). Center stage is dedicated to the 25 year anniversary of Pac Man. Yay.

"Activision ------ It's official! I'm worried about Fantastic Four! Yay! I did see the actors playing Mr. Fantastic and The Thing and that was cool, but the game is probably not worth your money, not at the stage I saw it anyway. I'll be given ya the low down on all the other Activision games I saw which left me wondering if they had struck a deal with some eldritch creature in exchange for sheer brilliance. I mean... ggaaargh... the games I saw are amazing."

"THQ --------- I also took a gander at Scooby Doo-Unmasked which looked very cool much to my pleasure and even... yes... Bratz. I played Bratz. I felt like a girl. I put make-up on my Bratz character. I shopped. I played pop music on the radio. I chatted with my girlfriends. Ummm... nice little game for girls. They'll like it alot."

(Anonymous quote)"Oh, by the way, if you ever make it to E3, do bring deodorant. It's just a nice thing to do, cuz not everyone does and, well, they smell. Bad. Very bad. Like, "I just sniffed your shirt and lost IQ points" bad."

Finally: The line to check out Zelda is still huge. Man, I love the castle. It's so choice. I've shot some pictures of it which I hope we can post soon. Let me tell ya, Twilight Princess really is an amazing game. And it's huge! Very huge. Like "I just ate fifteen Big Macs and I'm still hungry" huge.

:lol

Duck of Death said:

I said, "Wasn't it confirmed that Club Revolution was a DDR booth at Konami's area?" and you said "No" and then that other guy came in and confirmed what I'd just said. I was meerly pointing it out to you because my internet penis is bigger than yours.

:p

WordAssassin said:
I said, "Wasn't it confirmed that Club Revolution was a DDR booth at Konami's area?" and you said "No" and then that other guy came in and confirmed what I'd just said. I was meerly pointing it out to you because my internet penis is bigger than yours.

:p

Are you just daft!? We're just JOKING, jesus. I believe I even said in the same thread you quoted that it was probably for Dance Dance Revolution. So, :p

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Chrono said:
This is the 3rd time I'm posting this...

In that fake video, the right brain is highlighted and a caption says 'make games.' It could be the faker guessed nintendo will allow people to create content on revolution, but did he know that AND that whole 'right brain' theme?

I don't believe this but still. This is 'bigger' than that reggie whisper. :p
A patent in Nintendo's name was registered today regarding "capturing images for use in 3D games". YOU USE THE HELMET TO DO THAT.

Look, this is way off and I don't believe it at all, but I haven't heard anyone say that maybe the reason Nintendo had nothing on Tuesday was because that video was the real thing and somehow got leaked? Obviously they wouldn't show it at that point. I mean, it does have a lot in common with what Reggie said. Just surprised Nbots haven't adopted that theory.

Dalamar86

vatstep said:
A patent in Nintendo's name was registered today regarding "capturing images for use in 3D games". YOU USE THE HELMET TO DO THAT.

Look, this is way off and I don't believe it at all, but I haven't heard anyone say that maybe the reason Nintendo had nothing on Tuesday was because that video was the real thing and somehow got leaked? Obviously they wouldn't show it at that point. I mean, it does have a lot in common with what Reggie said. Just surprised Nbots haven't adopted that theory.

Where the hell did they pull a whole different peice of hardware from?

Duck of Death said:
Are you just daft!? We're just JOKING, jesus. I believe I even said in the same thread you quoted that it was probably for Dance Dance Revolution. So, :p

I know that, that's why I said the whole thing about me haiving a bigger internet penis. Yours is actually about half an inch longer than mine.
:D

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
It'd be funny if Nintendo rocked up and played the Nintendo On trailer saying "some of you might have already seen this, but we'll show it to you again :)"

android

Theoretical Magician
Dalamar86 said:
Birdy? Oh shit. Mario golf.

Or drinky_crow.

I love this thread and its ability to give you the ability to throw out the most ridiculous ideas and have them readily accepted.
Your right on one. Here's another hint.

The fungus is strong in the kingdom of the devil

Kai

Hehehe...

So to answer a question I just saw: "Where did they pull a different hardware piece from?"

Watch the video again, it shows a pic of the Gamecube and then the "Revolution" we know of with a ? on it right below it 4:42 seconds is the exact time actually........

I still am very very skeptical........

Bahaha, nothing is happening tomorrow. Drinky is just doing this to own everyone. He never even said what this has to do with. And now we have Nbots assuming it's Nintendo related. At least I won't be owned. But I would like to see Drinky keep that ban promise ;)

FightyF

Banned
android said:
Your right on one. Here's another hint.

The fungus is strong in the kingdom of the devil

What does Mario's shoes have to do with this?

Ahh...I see now...they will be upgraded perhaps in the next Mario game. It all makes sense now.

Ok, enough of the retarded comments. Sorry.

You'd think the longest threads during E3 would be the "PS3 vs 360" threads...I guess all it takes is some Nintendo magic (or the lack thereof :p).

heavenly

Oh and by the way. Let me tell you this. The Nintendo ON video IS fake. However, the concept has some truth to it. It really isn't hard to figure out with all of the information out there. If someone wants to make a post with all the info I gave you, go ahead. Basically, May 19/20 Nintendo will roll out something big

The Revolution they showed is only half of the system. It will be very close to the power of the PS3. It will use 3d visors similar to these: http://www.myth-games.com/news111.htm
The controller will have a gyroscope. The format will be DVD and it will be backwords compatible with every system they ever made. That is as much as I can tell for now. Oh, and Nintendo will blow everyone's minds at E3 on May 19th and 20th. I can guarantee all that information.

Hmm...

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Oh he guaranteed it?

Well, that's a load off :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom