• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't tell anybody, but when you buy the Revolution, you get a free space shuttle. You see, the whole point is to be immersed in a gravity-free environment so that you can wear VR helmets and then move around in space as if you were really moving in the virtual world. You gotta believe me on this. Thursday, May 19th. Be there, dude, it's gonna be huge.

Hmm.

Triumph

Banned
To everyone who has spent the last 1/2 of this thread slaggin me: I find your lack of faith in Nintendo very disturbing.

G4life98

madness.jpg

heavenly

Nintendo On was made by a fan. It is; however, VERY similar ot what Nintendo is packing. There are so many hints out there. I am shocked that more people haven't caught on yet. www.nintendoon.com goes to ign. IGN is a new partner with NIntendo. They immediately said the video was a fake without any explanation. Aries' blog who told a lot about the Revolution was just deleted today. Nintendo's website had a small thing called Nintendo Now on its site. It went nowhere but if you fixed the link it went to some guy's site about VR and the Rev. They removed it a few hours ago. Someone on IGN posted the picture of the visors and gyroscope backstage that I was talking about above, but it got deleted almost immediately.There are tons more hints out there. It is so easy to figure out. I would have probably guessed this if the guy didn't tell me. And you are right about revolution system. The guy told me something about that earlier. I forgot about it.

Is this true?

Mallrat83

Banned
The moon has enveloped the seemingly random hunger of those insuferable beings who have known not the truth, but the very meaning to life itself.

Mashing

The is the greatest and most elaborate hoax of all time. As a Nintendo fan I will be amused no matter what happens.

FightyF

Banned
Nintendo On was made by a fan. It is; however, VERY similar ot what Nintendo is packing. There are so many hints out there. I am shocked that more people haven't caught on yet. www.nintendoon.com goes to ign. IGN is a new partner with NIntendo. They immediately said the video was a fake without any explanation. Aries' blog who told a lot about the Revolution was just deleted today. Nintendo's website had a small thing called Nintendo Now on its site. It went nowhere but if you fixed the link it went to some guy's site about VR and the Rev. They removed it a few hours ago. Someone on IGN posted the picture of the visors and gyroscope backstage that I was talking about above, but it got deleted almost immediately.There are tons more hints out there. It is so easy to figure out. I would have probably guessed this if the guy didn't tell me. And you are right about revolution system. The guy told me something about that earlier. I forgot about it.

The more we quote this piece of misinformation the more true it is.

ROFL I totally zinged the Bush Administration har-har.

Krowley

it's not real... i'm pretty sure it was confirmed to be a photoshopped screen capture.

and btw... i refuse to buy into any of this stuff, but this is almost as great as the reggieluiton last year... i've been browsing boards reading this stuff all day, and i can't help but imagine the people posting this stuff wearing straight jackets and holding pencils in their mouths to type with.. some of the conspiracys have been so ridiculous... people actually debating the fact that you can take reggie's name and make aries out of it :lol

they've actually managed to find some cool stuff too!! like the clock in the nintendogs video and reggies righ brain comments + the videos off nintendo's site from earlier. i don't know if there is gonna be a thursdaylution or not, but this has been hilarious regardless :lol

also, if thursdayton WAS real, i fear nintendo may have cancelled when Drinky Crow promised to ban himself... it would be too tempting for them. : :D

methodman

Banned
Nintendo ON is definetely fake. I just checked the official U.S. Trademark website http://www.uspto.gov/index.html and searched the TradeMarks, and, to my dismay (i really wish something like this was real, it would be so fuckin awesome), Nintendo ON has not been trade marked by Nintendo.

heavenly

The Revolution will not be weak. It will give the PS3 a run for its money and beat the XBOX360 by a small margin. It has dual r520's with 16mb Edram. And btw, all systems will be backwords compatibel with every system that company ever produced. That means XBOX2 with XBOX. PS3 with PS2 and PS1. I will probably get them all.

All first party games and the big 3rd party games for XBOX360. And there is some huge news about the Rev around the corner. They just made a bunch of patents and everyone is talking.

Hmm...

xsarien

daedsiluap
methodman said:
Nintendo ON is definetely fake. I just checked the official U.S. Trademark website http://www.uspto.gov/index.html and searched the TradeMarks, and, to my dismay (i really wish something like this was real, it would be so fuckin awesome), Nintendo ON has not been trade marked by Nintendo.

Did you really need to dig that deep to come to the conclusion that the Nintendo On is fake?

Iceman

Okay, so .. okay.. so I was standing on my toilet seat trying to level a picture frame when I fell and hit my head on the porcelain. I had a vision. A vision of thursdayton. And the vision was R.O.B... but not just R.O.B. It was R.O.B. wearing a powerglove. The revolution.

Okay guys I just ran THURSDAYTON through an anagram program and got the following:

A HYDRO STUNT <--- Hyrdro Thunder Revolution??

HANDS TRYOUT <--- Gyro controller??

STRAND YOUTH <--- Nintendo goes fully mature??

A TURD SHY NOT <--- Rare comes back to Nintendo??

HOARDS NUTTY <--- OMFG Cast = Nostradaumus!!

Iceman said:
Okay, so .. okay.. so I was standing on my toilet seat trying to level a picture frame when I fell and hit my head on the porcelain. I had a vision. A vision of thursdayton. And the vision was R.O.B... but not just R.O.B. It was R.O.B. wearing a powerglove. The revolution.

Confirmed.

Revolution = do-it-yourself Nintendo robot proctology.

GAF EXCLUSIVE

Hollywood

Banned
real4mw.jpg

Proof, no photoshop lines or anything. Omg it is teh real!!!11

K thanx. Also how do you make a flux capaciter? :D

Firest0rm

Hollywood said:
real4mw.jpg

Proof, no photoshop lines or anything. Omg it is teh real!!!11

K thanx. Also how do you make a flux capaciter? :D

People on IGN didn't even believe this. You can just change the source of the html and take a pic according to them.

I can't wait to see Nintendo fans tomorrow after they find out there's no big news. Man, getting kicked in the balls twice during E3, that's the Nintendo difference. :lol

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Pedigree Chum said:
I can't wait to see Nintendo fans tomorrow after they find out there's no big news. Man, getting kicked in the balls twice during E3, that's the Nintendo difference. :lol

hahaha i'm picturing a catastrophic change in attitude from blind optimism to vicious rage :lol

I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE! ... etc

holy shit Drinky is a fuckin god to have created such a great thread that started with only 2 words...Thursdayton...BELEIVE! :lol I love this thread.

http://onlynintendorevolution.blogspot.com/

Posted already?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005
The Big N returns
The Big N returns...tomorrow. 19th the great Day. Your Day. The day that all you've been waiting.

Since I saw Revolution and RS, videogames have changed. This change is better.
I'm sure you'll say the same...tomorrow.
"touch is good, but feel is better" is a memorable quote which can describe RS.
Nintendo hasn't shown the full Revolution. You don't see anything yet. You can't feel disappointed.
You don't have a reason to be worried.

Let me check the next thing:
"2 or 3 times...than GC..."

Hahahaha. So, honestly, Did you listen something about Revolution from Satoru Iwata on Nintendo's conference? Not yet? So...
Why can you be sure that Revolution isn't too potent?
Let me tell you guy that Revolution is better than Xbox 360. More powerful.
I'm sure. Too much Sure. Broadway and Hollywood are the BEST combination. Nowadays, one of the best technologies.
Did you hear something about Broadway?
Did you hear something about Hollywood?

Let's go.
I wanna see you guy how you'll be impressed, when someone(...) does a great Revolution's demostration on this E3. (Who said Hallo Killer?)
Tomorrow...Tomorrow..the big N will return.

You know where is the Revolution (and not what is the Revolution). it is on the controller pad.
You also know Satoru Iwata doesn't say Revolution will play DVD. He says "12 CMS DISCS" (...)
You also Know Nintendo has always been coming out a different format.

This Generation, belongs to Nintendo...

So. Be patient. Tommorrow, Tommorrow...you'll see the Revolution.
You should trust on Nintendo. Give to Nintendo your patience.

See you guys...see you

posted by osoko tanaka at 2:57 PM 66 comments

Why is anyone giving this thread any credence? If there is anything tomorrow, so be it. Just don't fall for something like this until you actually see it.

Chrono

Banned
Pedigree Chum said:

Yes, because everybody here believes nintendo will reveal revolution VR helmets tomorrow. [/rolleyes]

This thread is growing fast because it's FUNNY.

Chrono said:
Yes, because everybody here believes nintendo will reveal revolution VR helmets tomorrow. [/rolleyes]

This thread is growing fast because it's FUNNY.

Maybe to some, but there's a lot of serious (pathetic) posts here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom