• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juice

Just because *you're watching*:

Hi Nintendo! Stick with the black box. No purple, yellow, or pink, please.

k thx bye.

Juice

argon said:
NES theme for the revolution + NES gamepad faceplate for the gba micro

retro gaming heaven..

No way, first release it in a sleek color, then wait a couple years, collect a bunch of refurbs and then REFIT them to look like the retro NES.

You know, like with the GBA SP. That was swell.

... Fucking dead pixels.

GhaleonEB

This thread is weird. I can just see people saying "yeah, right!" while chanting "please, please, please...." to them selves.

Sad, hilarious stuff.

StRaNgE

Banned
wobedraggled said:
Anyone from a Star Wars midnight showing report in yet? ;)

The only thing Game related in the midnight showing of Star Wars was an ad for a game to be out on Xbox and PC only. no Nin love at all.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
If the Thursdayton wasn't the Too Human/SK trilogy exclusive, then I don't know what it is. ;)

10AM PST it is!

I WANT TO BELIEVE.

in Nintendo ON.

+Aliken+

Hero said:
Infamous day in gaming history or infamous day in gaming-age history.

We'll see in a few hours.

Not only Gaming age is involved in this. The same rumors about the 19th can be found in Ign and Gamespot boards.

deadfish

+Aliken+ said:
Not only Gaming age is involved in this. The same rumors about the 19th can be found in Ign and Gamespot boards.

:lol

The ign boards are going nuts, every post has something to do with thusday. god its gona be funny when it comes.

chespace

It's not actually trolling if you don't admit it
I bet nothing happens.

And more N-bot uniforms are burned.

And 360 damage control takes place.

And Sony continues to show target videos of games for PS3.

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
GhaleonEB said:
This thread is weird. I can just see people saying "yeah, right!" while chanting "please, please, please...." to them selves.

Sad, hilarious stuff.

:lol :lol :lol

that's the post of the thread!

fse

chespace said:
I bet nothing happens.

And more N-bot uniforms are burned.

And 360 damage control takes place.

And Sony continues to show target videos of games for PS3.
:D

scaffa

This is stated on a few sites now but i dont think it has been said in this thread yet. When u watch the nintendo pc with nintendogs part at around 25 minutes you will see the dog with a clock and date.

It says 05/19/2005 10:10

Funny tho since the pc was at 05/17 :p I want to believe!

fse

Zotty said:
This is stated on a few sites now but i dont think it has been said in this thread yet. When u watch the nintendo pc with nintendogs part at around 25 minutes you will see the dog with a clock and date.

It says 05/19/2005 10:10

Funny tho since the pc was at 05/17 :p I want to believe!

fake though right...?

fortified_concept said:
Even if it's real, which doesn't seem so likely, the Nintendo On mock-up functions remain bullshit. Can we at least agree to that?

Sure, I don't think anyone has taken it seriously for a long time.

Oxymoron

KarishBHR said:
someone explain to me what this thursday ton thing is and how it began, I cant find any info on it
Guy named aries, a few months ago, speaks on the Revolution. Says a lot of things which are proven right, and also that Nintendo's press conference will suck and that the real big thing will happen on the 19th. After the press conference was deemed to, indeed, have sucked, this was the biggest straw that Nintendo fans could find. Then, they started finding all sorts of evidence for it.
I remember the same thing from E32K3, except on a much smaller scale.

Acrylamid

fortified_concept said:
Even if it's real, which doesn't seem so likely, the Nintendo On mock-up functions remain bullshit. Can we at least agree to that?
It's not as if there is a picture with Miyamoto holding it.. or is it?

Manders

Banned
it's thursday. approx 4 am in calif. where is it!??! i need to know before work. i'll kill myself. cannot wait. arhghgh

Deadwing_

IbuleveMaxStrength.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom