• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxymoron

Maybe this could end up self-fulfilling. If I'm Nintendo, I read gaming forums, and I'm absolutely scrambling to show something at 10 PST today.

puck1337

Oxymoron said:
Maybe this could end up self-fulfilling. If I'm Nintendo, I read gaming forums, and I'm absolutely scrambling to show something at 10 PST today.
BREAKING NEWS - OXYMORON is Nintendo - Nintendo is scrambling to show something at 10 am PST today!

Lakitu

st5fu
Nintendo's press conference was so bad Nintendo fans are trying to find a glimmer of hope that this is all real :lol

Timen

needlejuice said:
Reginald Fils-Aime born 25/03/1961

Which makes him.......

AN ARIES !!!

homer.gif

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Lakitu said:
Nintendo's press conference was so bad Nintendo fans are trying to find a glimmer of hope that this is all real :lol

I only read up to the first 10 pages or so, but I think people are wanting this to be true more than it is true (that Nintendo fans - at least on this board - are getting worked up over this). I've seen very few people bite on this...most people seem to be taking the piss.

Lakitu

st5fu
1) Aries is a fake, all the stuff he's been right on is purely coincidental.
2) Nintendo ON is a fake, it's a made up video/concept by some guy that's been going on for way too long and it looks like he thought this was a better oppurtunity to continue it. Though I've only watched the first video.
3) This thread is a joke.
4) There is no conference, no twist, whatever happened happened, many are dissapointed with Nintendo's PC, deal with it.

I suggest that many should stop hyping this crap up before you get shitcaked and get totally dissapointed.

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
You guys really do belong on the little bus.

Even if there really was an announcement this morning do you really think that it could be something so huge that it would humble Drinky Crow to the extent he is portraying? No fucking Nintendo related announcement in the Universe could get drinky acting the way he is now short of murdering the board of directors at the Sony and MS camps. There is NOTHING Nintendo could say or show that would make the most viral Nintendo haters act like they made some huge mistake. Instead they would damage control like no one has ever damage controlled before before they act apologetic and forthgiving to self-ownage.

When you guys get owned by Drinky this morning (even the ones mocking it keeping this topic bumped) you deserve whatever horrible things that follow.

SaitoH

Shaheed79 said:

Even if there really was an announcement this morning do you really think that it could be something so huge that it would humble Drinky Crow to the extent he is portraying? No fucking Nintendo related announcement in the Universe could get drinky acting the way he is now short of murdering the board of directors at the Sony and MS camps. There is NOTHING Nintendo could say or show that would make the most viral Nintendo haters act like they made some huge mistake. Instead they would damage control like no one has ever damage controlled before before they act apologetic and forthgiving to self-ownage.

When you guys get owned by Drinky this morning (even the ones mocking it keeping this topic bumped) you deserve whatever horrible things that follow.

Can't you just join in the fun?

This thread is classic stuff.

THURSDAYTON!

puck1337

Shaheed79 said:

I'm always amazed at how much venom threads like these can generate. I honestly don't think that a lot of people are taking this seriously. If anything, it's just a bit of the usual E3 hilarity/intrigue. People just can't help themselves because they everyone here has a certain amount of curiosity and enthusiasm about gaming. I think that it's great.

Everybody enjoy the THURSDAYTON!

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
SaitoH said:
Can't you just join in the fun?

This thread is classic stuff.

THURSDAYTON!

What, Like this?

DEE THUR54DT0N!!!111

i'M 0w3NeD!11!!
PowerBombBaby.gif

Excuse me if I don't find that amusing.

Shaheed79 said:

IAWTP

capslock

Is jealous of Matlock's emoticon
Shaheed79 said:

Whatever hater!!!! You'll come crying back once you get owned by Nintendo and THURSDAYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
THURSDAYTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrkgoo

You know what would be hilarious? If Thursdayton was made by Drinky as a point and joke on diehard Fanboys...some others join in on the fun, and the whole thing becomes really amusing... then come Thursday, there really IS a big announcement, thus getting owned themsleves...

okay this is at 10 :lol

10:06 a.m. PDT
Nintendo
Perrin Kaplan, Vice President of Marketing & Corporate Communications at Nintendo of America, takes your questions.

AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT WOMAN NEVER HAS ANSWERS!

:lol :lol :lol :lol

above is IGN Livewire

Reggie is at 12pm at Gamespot

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
I'm willing to be it is MS or Sony with the huge announcement if anything. Kinda like "See there was a Thursdayton but not for you N-Boys!" type deal. I don't mind a little internet fun but everyone here knows that a nice percentage of you guys are gonna actually be checking and refreshing like crazy at 10 just to show how stupid you are.

Dragmire

Wait! I just played the ON video and it says "a woman named Reggie!" 5/19 = Sexchangeton OMG! *explodes in convulsive orgasm, becomes danger to himself*

Smiles and Cries said:
okay this is at 10 :lol

10:06 a.m. PDT
Nintendo
Perrin Kaplan, Vice President of Marketing & Corporate Communications at Nintendo of America, takes your questions.

AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT WOMAN NEVER HAS ANSWERS!

Considering what day it is I'm surprised Nintendo's PR team isn't wearing jedi robes and making hand gestures towards the interviewers in order to convince them to wave off questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom