• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THURSDAYTON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
All these people asking for information... I didn't expect this to be a Spanish Inquisition!

[JARRING CHORD]

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Lakitu

st5fu
Damn you Goreomody I wanted to be the 1000th poster :lol

So, how many hours is it now till the Nintendo fan's dreams are crushed?

I think Nintendo is looking for free ideas.

Claim they have all this revolution shit. Then let the mass come up with the ideas. Impliment them and they 1) Can claim to have come up with "new" shit and 2)Satisfy everyones desires.

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Afro Thunder said:
The nightmare will continue... :)

and my pleas to end this travesty are now left behind on the 20th page like a child abandoned at a petrol station ! oh won't you go back and pick up your child? why won't you just pick him up?

puck1337

muncheese said:
I think Nintendo is looking for free ideas.

Claim they have all this revolution shit. Then let the mass come up with the ideas. Impliment them and they 1) Can claim to have come up with "new" shit and 2)Satisfy everyones desires.
Giving people what they want can be just as rewarding for consumers as being a delicate genius and implementing one ridiculous idea after another with the hopes that one might catch on.

Ollie Pooch

thundersabre said:
I don't feel like reading a thousand reply thread. :lol

Can someone tell me what this supposed 'THURSDAYTON' is?

i dont blame you - basically over 1000 threads posted cos drinky said something about nintendo (well he didnt actually go into specifics at all - peoples dreams did that for them ) having something really awesome to show tomorrow (today?), and now people are finding clues in reggie's birthdate and possibly his phone number (or as is my understanding) and generally getting their knickers in a twist :p

(sorry - forgot to specify reggie :p )

robochimp

thundersabre said:
I don't feel like reading a thousand reply thread. :lol

Can someone tell me what this supposed 'THURSDAYTON' is?

To fully appreciate and understand it you need to read at least 1000 posts. Sorry there isnt really any way around that.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
God's Hand said:
BAH! NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN! This is making me MENTAL. Us Nintendo fanboys can't be this stupid...

Yes Ted. That was the joke.

Ollie Pooch

QUESTION TIME

IGN : Perrin, what do you think you could have improved about Nintendo's E3 presentation?
Kaplan : Well, I hope noone noticed we set the clock wrong on our copy of Nintendogs. Jesus, what a fuckup.

Iceman

Do you feel it???

I feel it...

Can you feel it??

It's coming...

I feel a tingling crawling up my back and ..

oh wait, that's a spider. (shudder)

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
I’ve been waiting for this moment, all my life, oh lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord

Well, if you told me you were drowning
I would not lend a hand
I’ve seen your face before my friend
But I don’t know if you know who I am
Well, I was there and I saw what you did
I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off the grin, I know where you’ve been
It’s all been a pack of lies

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord
I’ve been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh lord
I can feel it in the air tonight, oh lord, oh lord
And I’ve been waiting for this moment all my life, oh lord, oh lord

Well I remember, I remember don’t worry
How could I ever forget, it’s the first time, the last time we ever met
But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you don’t fool me
The hurt doesn’t show; but the pain still grows
It’s no stranger to you or me

And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh lord...

Timen

Gamespot allows gamers to send in questions for the show, we should all spam the server with the same question asking

"why the FUCK did you show NOTHING on Revolution?"

Dilbert

godot.jpg

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
I just drove by my local movie theater to get breakfast. There were people standing in line for some reason. I made a U-turn, rolled down my window and screamed out, "What are you doing? Are you not aware of Thursdayton?!" Amongst the blank stares and "huh?"s, one guy screamed out, "oh shit!", ran from the line, and got into his car.

It was all worth it, saving just that one soul.

Where will YOU be come the angelic trumpet's blare?

Lakitu

st5fu
They need to find out who that Aries punk is and expose him to all the Ninty fanboys :lol Then he can truly ascend to heaven!

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Wake up to find this thread is still going, what is funny is that most of the replies are people joining in and saying OMG greatest OWnage thread ever. I really don't see it. Noone believes this, it is just people speculating. Noway this tops Megaton or some stuff Will Ferdeman(spelling,I'm tired), pulled.Hell even Alphsnake dating Mina, or The last big poster everyone thought was a chick(mainly because that fooled the whole board) were bigger

mightynine said:
So, is this now offically the thread with the highest post count ever?

Nope, but it is possibly the most ridiculus, seeing the size of the damn thing and the topic. Who knew with the title and first post it would be this large?

I didn't but Aries actually foretold of such. THURSDAYTON IS COMING!

pestul

themadcowtipper said:
Wake up to find this thread is still going, what is funny is that most of the replies are people joining in and saying OMG greatest OWnage thread ever. I really don't see it. Noone believes this, it is just people speculating. Noway this tops Megaton or some stuff Will Ferdeman(spelling,I'm tired), pulled.Hell even Alphsnake dating Mina, or The last big poster everyone thought was a chick(mainly because that fooled the whole board) were bigger
Exactly, the prank doesn't really have any umph behind it, and will likely make it's starter the laughing stock as opposed to those it offends. Taking bets that Drinky bans everyone who thinks something is actually going down today in this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom