• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Izuna

Banned
9LFB4x6.gif

Melee feels JUST right.

X1AcFWB.gif

The new Sensitivity Settings are GOAT.

O4yEVlT.gif

Northstar is BAE.

hgvuQqv.gif

Executions are working again.

Finally updating on PS4.

Does anyone know if there is a separate playlist for Angel City by any chance? Would be nice if there was, for a few days at least.

Animator

It's a bummer you can't use nose art on prime titans. I hope they add that down the line because otherwise whats the point of buying nose art packs?

TheRed

Finally got into an invite to Angel City. Was awesome even though we got destroyed. Lots of very nice detail and looks exactly how I remembered it but obviously going back you see how much they improved it, it's a good remaster.

Also L-STAR is still great, even better now I guess. Oh yeah I went on a 4 melee kill streak, it feels a lot better.

etrain911

I bought the Titanfall/BF1 combo on PSN during Black Friday and I have to say that the combat in Titanfall 2 feels so much more fun! It's faster and more kinetic and it just feels smoother. I kind of prefer it, actually.

HelloMeow

It felt like I was doing worse. I leave most games on Crash Site and a good number of games on Homestead and Complex.

Nowhere near as good as TF1 though. I don't think I could ever do that well with all the random stuff that's going on and the way the maps are designed. It's much harder to control fights this time around.

FStop7

Banned
I hope Northstar's more viable now. Hovering and unleashing a swarm of missiles is an especially Mechwarrior-esque thing that I like.

Izuna

Banned
This runs really bad on Xbone. I'm having the worst lag. Going back to non-Angel city maps is horrific. I don't want to play anything else.

amdb00mer is MVP for letting me play Angel City 24/7 <3

also lmao

qOyuI2t.gif

Volt still feels really effective.

Maybe not quite as deadly at range as it used to be, but in standard SMG range, it's still feeding me double and triple kills.

Spy

I was looking forward to seeing my stats in Coliseum but it's nowhere to be found. Also, still no Coliseum in private matches.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
For some reason, I get stuck in the loading screen whenever I want to purchase something in the in-game store. :(

Fuck! Anyone know if it's also on PSN Store?

It felt like I was doing worse. I leave most games on Crash Site and a good number of games on Homestead and Complex.

Nowhere near as good as TF1 though. I don't think I could ever do that well with all the random stuff that's going on and the way the maps are designed. It's much harder to control fights this time around.

Jees, where do you find the collection of potatoes you call opponents?

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I'm pretty sure they nerfed Legions power shot, I assume since the new perk gives two stacks of it. I used to be able to fire power shot immediately as a titan went critical and it would one shot them before they could eject. Now it just does like 90%, so that little trick is gone. I can't figure out what they did to flatline though. I use it a lot, it still kicks like a mule and hits like a truck. Maaaaybe a little weaker when shooting trash mobs? Not sure though.

I also think they nerfed the length arc grenade disorienting effect on titans, seems less obnoxious. I like that.

E92 M3

I wish my stats didn't have so many discrepancies - triggering my OCD like crazy lol.

Glitched and wrong number rustle my jimmies.

Izuna

Banned
impressions of Angel City

R2 maps are literally horseshit. Now we have direct proof of this.
Angel City runs reaaaaaally bad on Xbone.

Top Bottom