• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Geist-

https://screenshotscontent-t3001.xb...=BUW1TD7mzdhyOtGxd9V8vxHw5T7CTNvGZ7MY2k87IG0=

Considering I quit like every Complex game, these are pretty good <3

That's a 60% MVP rate.

I promise not to quit games anymore though haha
I'm jealous of that win rate. I should probably stop playing solo so much.

I'm honestly very surprised by my stats. I don't consider myself an amazing player, but 1.9 K/D, 33% MVP and 75% top 3 is the best I've ever done in any FPS.
cdBSrh7.jpg

Izuna

Banned
I'm jealous of that win rate. I should probably stop playing solo so much.

I'm honestly very surprised by my stats. I don't consider myself an amazing player, but 1.9 K/D, 33% MVP and 75% top 3 is the best I've ever done in any FPS.
cdBSrh7.jpg

79% is horrible for me. I think it would be like 85% if I didn't quit so many matches haha :(

I finally popped my head into this thread because the title kept bugging me and I wanted to know what the joke was referencing. After browsing the first page (100pp) I still don't know what the title means besides the fact that Tone has a female voice? Is it that we shouldn't assume an robot is male? I don't know.

Anyway, I will say that I really loved TF2's campaign. I'm glad I decided to give it a try after hearing all the good things about the campaign. I don't have PS Plus currently, so I can't speak to the multiplayer, but I definitely plan on revisiting the single player campaign again.

Seriously just give us like, all the original TF1 maps as free dlc, you don't have to go and make all new maps from scratch, just give us the classics we loved and I would be happy.

TheRed

I'm happy with my stats. Wish I won more, always playing solo always gets me around 50% in game.

31290142716_ae13c2e572_b.jpg

That 100% Ion though :D

31182372222_03d40b6960_c.jpg

Gimme that shark laser beam picture

31290142996_627531ca1e_c.jpg

I've given up trying to get invited to Angel City, any links to watch it?

Yo Respawn, I wouldn't mind more remakes cause I just got my first match on Angel city and omg it's sooooooooooooo good. The new pistol seems like it may be pretty op but I used it for like 2 matches, overall the patch seems awesome.

Also I need that Film grain slider now pls

Protip: Turn off your Xbox, unplug power, wait 1 minute, plug back in. This should get you the patch downloading.

PS4 slowly rolling out in some regions. Having some issues with store items with 1st parties. Gotta love patch day.
Thanks for keeping us updated. I'm glad I have a few more minutes with my beloved Volt. Hopefully the nerf isn't as bad as I'm dreading.

Zemm

Volt is still really good
R97 is really really good and might be the new (old) Volt (needs more gameplay)
Tone "nerf" is almost not noticeable

I think we've been accustomed to "adjustments" meaning "now ruined and destroyed" from other games but in TF2 they really do mean very slight adjustments with the weapons, skills and Titans still being completely viable. I've not seen Cloak yet.

Ghazi

Volt is still really good
R97 is really really good and might be the new (old) Volt (needs more gameplay)
Tone "nerf" is almost not noticeable

I think we've been accustomed to "adjustments" meaning "now ruined and destroyed" from other games but in TF2 they really do mean very slight adjustments.

From what I felt, which is of course speculation, Tone had less health and less splash damage.

I haven't touched Alternator for my whole last regen. Can't believe it is still my top gun.

mp_lobby0000_zpsd5fw6zck.jpg

They retroactively rewarded you with gifts that you were supposed to receive but didn't due to bugs.
Ones that were bugged. Retroactive presents
There were a couple instances where you were supposed to be granted gifts but didn't receive them; Respawn fixed that and retroactively granted the missing gifts.
Thank ya!

Calderc

Just played Angel City (thanks for the invite!) and had probably my worst game ever cos grappling accross the damn map is just too much fun. Goddamn that map is glorious.

Haines

Banned
Any new options from this update I should tweak when I get home?

I realize it comes down to preference but I'm assuming some stuff is heavily suggested by hardcore players in the know.

Strider

So how does the new Wingman Elite compare to the OG Wingman? Differences?

I love pistols and I wanna try it but no patch on PS4 still :(

TheRed

Went looking on Twitch to see Angel City gameplay since I don't think I'll get invited in any time soon. Man it's sad how little people watch this game be streamed, really needs some popular streamers playing. Even Half-Life 1 is higher!

Anyway found Frothy streaming and yup the map looks really good, excited to play.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm sure its been said several times before in this thread but if Respawn wanted to release a single player expansion for the game I'd buy that especially if it was a meaty campaign.

zou

um, so what happened to the outline? Appears to be bugged? Getting enemy players with no or a blue outline.

Is FOV messing things up?

Edit: or is it custom skins that disable the outline?

Top Bottom