• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Bought the Prime Titan skins, callsign pack and camo pack. Kinda want to get the Skins pack for Ronin, but need to get a PSN card to add funds. :)

Anyone here bought something? Which ones? I honestly want better emblems and banners. Make them animated and I'll buy 'em, Respawn!

Demoskinos

Okay... so updated on PS4 but... its saying there isn't anything in the store? Anyone else getting this? Was pondering buying something but can't even see the content in the store.

Izuna

Banned
OverCore no longer keeps giving you the charge after a Core usage -- hidden patch
And... Legion is hella buffed with the double shotty. Like damn.

aaand RIP early Angel City for me.

Thanks for nothing, Amazon.

Bought the Scorch Primo

Yup, I preordered 2 copies of the game and received no codes. I emailed Amazon and they sent me two codes today that did absolutely nothing. Not the end of the world, by any means, but kind of aggravating. Oh well.

Holy shit, Angel City is just... *chef kiss*

Just as amazing as it was in the first game. So many ways to flank enemies through buildings, so many vantage points. It's huge, it's tall, it's dense, it's perfect.

I've only played a handful of matches on it, but it feels like the new abilities and Titans already shine here.

Rayme, et. al., please, please, more like this in future maps. Bring back that Swiss Cheese ethos.

edit: PS4 here, had no problem buying the Callsigns/Banners and Camo packs. Heard a lot of players in chat saying they couldn't, though.

Joined the respawn network and got invited to play the Angel City DLC. Wow, what a map!!!!!!!

Also picked up a camp pack and Prime Ion Titan to support Respawn. Love what they are doing with this game.

Gator86

On PS4, I restarted the game after playing a few rounds post patch, then it let me open the store. I only got error messages before then.

Demoskinos

Nevermind. Restarting the game fixed my issue for some reason. Bought the Emblems pack and the camo pack. Another $5 sunk into this game is the least I can do to reward Respawn for how fucking great this game is.

ONE THING THOUGH. I would highly suggest is In future releases of banners and stuff I would love if you could pick a specific design and then get Prism,Fire, Gold ect... versions of the banners instead of buying a whole pack of banners.

Anyways, awaiting the prime version of tone to see how that looks then might jump on that train.

No_Style

Getting real tired of not connecting to a match with the whole group, Respawn. Out of the 4 or 5 matches, it only worked once and it was just my bro and I. Group of 4, I get left out. Group of 3, only Ody gets in. Another group of 3, only 2 get in.

Izuna

Banned
Kfig0oU.gif

---------------------------------------

Respawn, be honest with me here. Did you nerf the tripwires?

Jesus, I can't believe some of you have like a 5 kd ratio, lol. I'm sittin pretty at 1.5 and I still feel like I'm pretty good. Maybe it's cause I almost exclusively play pilot v pilot? You guys are ballers.

excaliburps

Press - MP1st.com
Nevermind. Restarting the game fixed my issue for some reason. Bought the Emblems pack and the camo pack. Another $5 sunk into this game is the least I can do to reward Respawn for how fucking great this game is.

ONE THING THOUGH. I would highly suggest is In future releases of banners and stuff I would love if you could pick a specific design and then get Prism,Fire, Gold ect... versions of the banners instead of buying a whole pack of banners.

Anyways, awaiting the prime version of tone to see how that looks then might jump on that train.

Same. I bought everything except the Titan stuff that's $3.99 per pop. Might get the Ronin one. :) I kinda want animated emblems though. And I'm using the mech patch but I kinda miss my regen one. :(

Holy crap! Played on Angel City, and I used Prime Titan's vortex shield to fling back MGL rounds to the enemy and killing him! LOL!

Izuna

Banned
Well that's what you get by playing on 200+ms ping every day and quitting all the 400+ms ping Crash Site and Complex games.

I've thought about it, and I'll probably still abandon the Complex games.

Can someone check out the tripwire please? I'm going to sleep for now. It really bummed me out that I couldn't get it to work a single time. At least once a match I could hold someone, but not this time :S

Animator

Respawn gaffers is there an ETA on when the pc store will be fixed? Really itching to give you guys some more money for those sweet titan kits :D

I see I should hold off on any microtransactions for now.

Also, I'm not seeing any new options in the Video config. Insane Texture option is still there and there's no Film Grain option (not that it's noticeable at all during normal play).

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I likey these customization packs. I was obsessed with playing only one Titan so I could get the deeper unlocks faster, now I can change up my titan but still be styling.

jet1911

For those of you who hadn't preordered (Like me!) you can buy the Nitro Scorch pack on cdkeys and it gives you the preorder stuff and access to Angel City right now.

HelloMeow

I was forced to. London had 0 players in Bounty Hunt even

I'll wait for the free weekend honestly

Do you get the feeling that we're just playing R1 with a few annoying changes, like Pilot Sentries?

I mean, that's what the game says. All night I've been getting the worst connections and the game is telling me it's "good".

And I'm having an easier time finding a game in TF1 at the moment.

TheRed

For those of you who hadn't preordered (Like me!) you can buy the Nitro Scorch pack on cdkeys and it gives you the preorder stuff and access to Angel City right now.

Hey I think I played against you. You made me mad all the times you killed me! lol

Top Bottom