• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

Disker

Even though i quit some matches where they already had 4000 points (in the beginning when i didn't know it would count towards my w/l :( ) I am pretty happy with the results.

Zlc4Js3.jpg

Got a lot of gifts as well :p

jKwgXLs.jpg

And first match wasn't different. Carrying teammates who didnt really understood how to play the gamemode (really happy they added a FAQ). I always try to coach them, i love the positive community, made a lot of friends who appreciated it.

9zK5p2b.png

Whaaaat, you can't use Nose Arts on Prime Titans?

Why would I ever buy the Nose Art packs then?

EDIT: Nitro body paint for Scorch can't be used on Scorch Prime for some reason.

Opened 45 of my retroactive gifts.

6 Banners, 24 Coliseum Tickets, and 15 bundles of Credits.

I'm not sure I even want to open the remaining 68 now.

Izuna

Banned
This is JUST as fucking awesome as R1

This map

And Northstar is fucking INCREDIBLE <3

I will have gifs coming when my connection uploads them.

Is the matchmaking straight shit post-patch for anybody else?

I can only get into matches solo, searches with parties or network imvites search indefinitely.

Really unacceptable.

Gator86

Is the matchmaking straight shit post-patch for anybody else?

I can only get into matches solo, searches with parties or network imvites search indefinitely.

Really unacceptable.

It feels like all of the network stuff has been slowly going to shit since launch. I've had more lag and people stuttering across the map than around launch and even making parties can be a pain in the ass.

Is the deluxe upgrade pack not live yet? I'm not seeing it

EDIT: welp origin is not liking me buying these skins so I will just wait until it's fixed

Top Bottom