• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall | kids need not apply :-P

Atkison04

Okay, looks like I am "The Seventh 1". I haven't had this gamertag for long, as I let my old one expire at the end of the 360 lifecycle. I don't think I knew that you could have spaces in your gamertag. Oh well. Add me when you get the chance. Thanks!

Hammer24

Banned
Okay, looks like I am "The Seventh 1". I haven't had this gamertag for long, as I let my old one expire at the end of the 360 lifecycle. I don't think I knew that you could have spaces in your gamertag. Oh well. Add me when you get the chance. Thanks!

Just tried, works! :)

TheZink

36 "TheZink" Xbone. thankfully in my mind I'm still in my 20s.

I play at random times daily. Eastern USA.

Shylock

I managed to play with MrMister last night (good times!) but we weren't able to track down many more people.

Anyone interested in picking a particular time to meet up and get a squad of old folks goin? I'm kind of stuck with EST during the week, but I've no problem playing at odd times over the weekend.

Hammer24

Banned
I managed to play with MrMister last night (good times!) but we weren't able to track down many more people.

From the twenty people in the OP on XB1, 15 still read as "pending" for me.
You guys really need to check your followers, and add them as friends, otherwise its hard to find and invite!

Atkison04

I usually get online for about an hour around 6:30pm-7:30pm Eastern time during the week. I will check for following/friend requests.

wbarreda

I am going to play some HPD in about a hour if anyone wants to get on since my bracket is all busted. Also, don't be a stranger send a chat invite.

gamertag: wbarreda

edit: Forgot to say that I am playing on the West Europe servers

Bracket

Hey guys. So I don't exactly fit the bill. I'm 23 and my reflexes are still in decent shape. However, I am looking for relaxed people to play with who just play for fun. Let me know if anyone would like team up sometime.

Origin: Sundull

Hammer24

Banned
Some people still need to check their "followers" on XB1.
If you recognize the GT from this thread, and the white triangle with green dots in the top right corner is missing in the picture of the follower, you need to add them by hand. :)

Shylock

I still spend entirely too much time with randoms playing campaign (although I honestly like campaign) -- so if anyone needs someone to run with, please don't hestitate to shoot me an invite if you see me (mzoga) around in the evenings (EST)

Roundillo

Neo Member
I feel like a idiot. I just realized how to check for friend request on Origin. I did not no the protocol for adding people. I did not know if you had to pm them first or what. Is it cool to just send invites when we see a GAF name tag in game?

Hammer24

Banned
Mentally or Physically? lol

Both of course!

7d63a9561e85bd5ff153d7783d8ad2cb.jpg

Just played an intense Last Titan Standing match that REQUIRED communication... We lost, since everyone else was silent and whatever, lol.

I'm on Origin, and my handle is SandMan22333.

Tame

played a few matches. Think im doing well until i see the match report at the end where i see that im in last place.

got the reverse Midas touch, never been in the winning team in a campaign match

ID - Yahozna
Platform - Origin/PC
Age - 39 (jings 39, where did the time go)
Location - UK

Is this the OT? I don't think I've ever seen such an empty thread before.

Any way. Played a few rounds on PC. Seems like you really need a team. We got slaughtered every game I played 'cause we were all pretty much running around playing solo. The other team was grouping up so every time they called in their titans, they just stomped us the rest of the game.

People should add me up. I just started so I'm kind of a newb.

Origin ID: Hero_1985

Manco

Neo Member
Hello Everyone!! I'm a new member 40yrs young & have been an avid reader of the forums for a while. Decided to sign up when I clicked the link to this thread & have finally got my account activation... Anyways if any or all fancy dropping me a FR I'm on XB360 & XB1 gamer tag - Xx MANC0 xX

I'm in Manchester UK & am usually on most evenings or until the early hours, weekdays & weekends. Have been using XB1 more for TV at the moment because of work so unfortunately both Titanfall & BF4 have fell by the wayside!! Looking to hook up with like minded players for some good old fashion gaming (not sitting in 64 player silence or I'm the K/D king scenario) back to gaming for fun!!!

Jarlaxle

I'm 32 (will be 33 in June). I can usually hold my own but these challenges are kind of messing with my stats but I still play the objective regardless.

My GT is: Jarlaxle

XB1

Top Bottom