• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BraXzy

Looky what just showed up at the office...

vcvDzHw.jpg

LeI2tfh.jpg

If only we could reach out and take it from you through the screen. I'd fight you for it, I'm not afraid.

Hip Hop

Has there been any confirmations of the framerate being unlocked on PC beyond 60fps?

If anything, I'd wish there was a framerate cap to give the option of 30fps, 60fps, 120fps, and so on.

IllumiNate

Ordered the digital PC version on Amazon, and they say that the code will be available at 12:00am March 6th? When will they send the codes?

Boogdud

And yes, I've spent many a late nights snuggling up with Partysaurus Rex there on the couch...

Now we know where the infamous 'titanfall map monster' idea came from.

My mouse and keyboard are just aching for this game. Thanks for coming in here and poking the bear dko5, it's good to see.

Wish I could have nabbed a PC collectors. That statue is pretty righteous.

Bsigg12

I uploaded a video to Onedrive of training but the compression completely kills the look of the game. I would be doing them a disservice if I posted it here.

If you want to see it though, either through Smartglass or an Xbox One look up my GT (Gamefreak2590) and you'll see it

If only the money I was throwing at my screen would get me the game earlier....

I imagine that must feel pretty great for the team at respawn to have their first game packaged up and ready to sell!

Can't wait to read the reviews/play the game on Tuesday!

OverHeat

« generous god »

vcvDzHw.jpg

LeI2tfh.jpg

pImfsnB.jpg

Yes, those are Collectors Editions....

And yes, I've spent many a late nights snuggling up with Partysaurus Rex there on the couch...

Share the love with GAF....or just hit the switch so we can buy it now!!!!!

I uploaded a video to Onedrive of training but the compression completely kills the look of the game. I would be doing them a disservice if I posted it here.

If you want to see it though, either through Smartglass or an Xbox One look up my GT (Gamefreak2590) and you'll see it

Just watched it. Very nice! I'm incredibly jealous... You should try to check out the campaign multiplayer and let us know what's different about it if you can, or upload more videos.

BTW, for those on Win8 you can watch GameDVR clips through the Smartglass app which is pretty slick.

Bsigg12

Just watched it. Very nice! I'm incredibly jealous... You should try to check out the campaign multiplayer and let us know what's different about it if you can, or upload more videos.

BTW, for those on Win8 you can watch GameDVR clips through the Smartglass app which is pretty slick.

I have bounced around Datacenters trying to find people to play with but have only found like 3 other people. If more people get it tomorrow, I'll post impression on the campaign multiplayer because I want to play through as both sides before I jump into the "classic", as they call it, gametypes. I think Saturday for sure I should have some clips and thoughts going up.

The Flash

Banned

Definitely need to add "better quality DVR" to the list of future updates. That and the ability to record more than five minutes.

I need that console. I bought mine last month, maybe I should have waited. Maybe.

it's not going to be available for the public unfortunately

Bsigg12

So does the game look cleaner?

Definitely. The Titan cockpit stuff looks much better than the beta. Keep in mind I haven't been able to play in a match yet though.

Also, the tank default load out for Titans is a Ogre from the start so at launch we have instant access to the Atlas and Ogre classes.

Definitely. The Titan cockpit stuff looks much better than the beta. Keep in mind I haven't been able to play in a match yet though.

Also, the tank default load out for Titans is a Ogre from the start so at launch we have instant access to the Atlas and Ogre classes.

I'm really curious what res they got up to.

exostar

Neo Member

Thanks for doing this. It does look better than the beta.

Bsigg12

Thanks for doing this. It does look better than the beta.

No problem. I'll be doing stuff through the weekend if I find games so feel free to creep on my upload stuff.

Hey DKo5, would it be possible for you guys to make the backgrounds of the pregame lobbies available as wallpapers? I really like the look of the IMC one with the spectre in front.

So I picked up a Xbox one today to play titanfall,dead rising,killer instinct have everything hooked up but when I go to power the system I get a power on noise then it powers back off anyone what I'm doing wrong?

sorry I have no idea where I'm suppose to ask for help

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Go to the dedicated xbone thread, but to me that sounds like an HDMI handshake issue.

BraXzy

So I picked up a Xbox one today to play titanfall,dead rising,killer instinct have everything hooked up but when I go to power the system I get a power on noise then it powers back off anyone what I'm doing wrong?

Are you sure it's powering off and not just going quiet? Double check which HDMI slot you have your HDMI in on the box. Twice I have set mine up only to realise I plugged it into the HMDI in, instead of HDMI out.

njean777

To be honest if you just bought it and it doesn't work out of the box I would just return it to get another. May be a handshake issue as well, but I do not know why that would turn off the xbox. When mine doesn't handshake correctly it just doesn't show up on the TV, it doesn't power down the console. A quick reboot of the TV fixes it.

I went to gamestop to get the controller for the Xbone and they were all out, had to end up having them ship it to me. Probably will not show up until after the game comes out, but at least I got one. Sucks, but I had store credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom