• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jrs3000

Unfortunately they're not being mass produced. The xbox1 that comes with the Titanfall bundle has the normal xbox paint job.

0CdmXWB.jpg

Bsigg12

Correct. This is only if installed off disc, it downloads the patch while installing.

Awesome. I think I'm still going to buy the digital version just for the convenience of saying "Xbox, goto Titanfall" and not having to use a disc.

HelloMeow

The first game into a new series is always the best. Let's hope titanfall doesn't feel played out by the time we get to # 3 in the series.

Oh yes. Please, Respawn, Don't ruin the sequels by trying to attract different audiences, because that's what ruins most sequels.

Still installing the game. I'll let you know if any of the data centers are up. Also, there are exactly 2 clips on Upload from some guy.

If you get the chance to play, can you give your impressions of the performance/graphics compared to the beta(if you played it, of course)?

ChuckNyce

Should have my Xbox One copy on Saturday if my source comes through. Assuming the streams aren't banned I'll be Twitchin it all weekend.

GravyButt

Should have my Xbox One copy on Saturday if my source comes through. Assuming the streams aren't banned I'll be Twitchin it all weekend.

Was supposed to get mine today, but was being cheap and didnt want to spend the extra $15. They sold out by the time i decided I wasnt going to be scrooge. Oh well. 12 people plus the guy on here already have it. My buddy is going to NYC tomorrow shopping with his fiancee. He says if he sees any hell grab each of us one. So hopefully by Saturday for me as well!!!

If you get the chance to play, can you give your impressions of the performance/graphics compared to the beta(if you played it, of course)?

I'll second that. If you did play the beta how do the graphics compare? (same/better/worse)

Or you can just say how you think it looks in general

Bsigg12

Can't you do Xbox, Record That and then link your Skydrive videos?

Yea I'll do one in a game here in a minute if there are any games that is. So far I can't find any.

It's kind of crazy, each time I back out and load a new game type to look for people, it has a little prompt saying it's requesting a new server from Xbox Live Compute.

I'm going to eat dinner and let this run to see if anyone joins, and if not I'll go through training again and make a few clips.

BraXzy

Apparently I need better sources...

I don't get how people find early sellers.

The only time I ever managed to get a game early, was when a guy in my local shopping center had a small game stall and when I pre-ordered a game a few days prior to release he sold it me then and there. I went to him for a couple games afterwards and then he moved to a different town :(

Timu

Yea I'll do one in a game here in a minute if there are any games that is. So far I can't find any.

It's kind of crazy, each time I back out and load a new game type to look for people, it has a little prompt saying it's requesting a new server from Xbox Live Compute.

I'm going to eat dinner and let this run to see if anyone joins, and if not I'll go through training again and make a few clips.
Can you do campaign multiplayer?

def sim

I don't get how people find early sellers.

The only time I ever managed to get a game early, was when a guy in my local shopping center had a small game stall and when I pre-ordered a game a few days prior to release he sold it me then and there. I went to him for a couple games afterwards and then he moved to a different town :(

There are many mom and pop stores here in NY that do not care for street dates. Some, notably VGNY, charge extra for doing it.

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Looky what just showed up at the office...

vcvDzHw.jpg

LeI2tfh.jpg

pImfsnB.jpg

Yes, those are Collectors Editions....

And yes, I've spent many a late nights snuggling up with Partysaurus Rex there on the couch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom