• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffen

Guys I'm freaking out, just got this from my boss

FRbBP4o.jpg

I won't be home for like 3 hours, I'll pop it in when I get home.

I bet Microsoft will ban your console until DiCaprio gets his Oscar.

Bsigg12

I'm going into a meeting for the next 2 hours. When I get home I'll post impressions. DKo5, if you're on, will I be able to play?

Yeah maybe I'll get another GTX 760 and sli it instead.

But that almost two feet Titan statue is just so damn cool.

I am getting it, i rarely get CEs (I have been recently for some reason) but this one is special because it's a huge fucking mech and its badass plus its limited.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
Is this game being reviewed in the wild or at "press events"?

The Embargo ends shortly before the game releases in some place so such a thing isn't possible for some reviews (since a lot are typically get released shortly afterwards and an embargo implies they're playing it already.)

Navy Bean

Not really sure, but Ryan MacCaffery has been tweeting about writing the review for several days now, so he's clearly been playing it for a while.
So maybe the servers are up, or at least a subset of them. It's interesting because to really review the game you would need to play in multiple online matches over maybe 8-10 hours. With such a small population of people that have the game it would seem difficult. Maybe the developers are playing the journos and just rolling over...lol.

poopninjamvc3mk

I sucked six dicks to get this tag.
servers are probably not even up for it until the 11th

but yeah like that other guy said you should twitch.tv it you'll get tons of followers

Stream it on twitch get bunch of followers than realize once you stop playing and/or the Titanfall hype dies down those viewers won't ever come back.

RIP ResidentSleeper guy.

Barzul

What happened to nktrnl?
Some say he was caught by Microsoft, gagged and had his livelihood taken away. Others that he was Phil Spencer in disguise and fed us with Microsft spewed agenda. But one thing we all agree on, he brought leaks lots of leaks. So much in the space of such little time. He will be missed.

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
I said the same thing the other day, but I was corrected. Apparently, servers are up for friends and family. That's what I was told.

Servers may or may not be available between now and launch. They'll come and go. Not quite done yet... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom