• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spookie

Whelp. The microstuttering has taken it's toll on me. Tired of dying in the middle of fire fights because the game runs like shit. It's not lost on me that this is another FPS launched by EA, which isn't fully function at launch. But you would have thought Respawn wouldn't have fucked it up since they are only launching on two platforms.

I can't find the par file needed to play Titanfall early on PC. Anyone know where to get it?

You don't need it.

Really loving the satchel charges. They're great for Hardpoint, and for when you're rodeoing an enemy titan and the pilot jumps out. Plant it, jump off, and set it off - you'll get the pilot about half the time, leaving the titan primed to finish off.

I'm just wanting to experiment with the non-beta version weapons to see what I'm comfortable with. I'd imagine the Arc Mines will be useful as well in areas that get a lot of Titan traffic.

DKo5

Respawn Entertainment
Whelp. The microstuttering has taken it's toll on me. Tired of dying in the middle of fire fights because the game runs like shit. It's not lost on me that this is another FPS launched by EA, which isn't fully function at launch. But you would have thought Respawn wouldn't have fucked it up since they are only launching on two platforms.

I assume NVIDIA? Maybe wait until the game (and drivers!) are officially out? :)

antitrop

These fucking maps, though!

I love them so much. MP shooters live and die by their maps and it looks like Respawn is bringin' it.

bidguy

Banned
can someone who has the xbox one version confirm if the framrate has changed since the beta ? it was dropping pretty low has that changed ?

REV 09

I assume NVIDIA? Maybe wait until the game (and drivers!) are officially out? :)
Yea, the performance is strange. Fraps shows 60fps but there is quite a bit of microstutter. Without Fraps on I assumed that I needed to lower my settings, but it does show a near constant 60 on high (gtx670). Hopefully the driver updates smooth it out some.

Ambitious

Just saw a TitanFall poster on an advertising pillar. That's noteworthy, as it's the second time ever I saw an ad for a video game outside stores in my city (the other one being AC4).

Blearth

Banned
Excuse my cynicism, but I've head that so many times before. Excuse me if I don't hold my breath.
Do you have in game AA enabled?

The beta stuttered like crazy for me until I turned off in game AA and forced it through the nvidia control panel.

iamjohn

I'm running Titanfall on bootcamp with the modified .exe file...but I'm not getting any sound for it. Sound works for everything else...what's the issue?

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
I'm gonna take a pass on the modded .exe and wait until tomorrow. I am leaving work early because, um, my clothes dryer broke and the repair tech comes tomorrow at noon. (True story, btw). Surely there will be a VPN unlock a few hours early?

neoism

Awesome got it fo 50 bones.. PC

I have no Origin friends.. Please be my friend. Well play alot before the 25th.
tag is ne0ism (zero) :p see you guys in Titanfall

50gb DL :*( my poor 250gb ssd :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom