• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAlu

YES! My Titanfall key from CDKeys has shown up on my account:

titanfall_zps600f44a3.png

Come on 17:00...

I don't need no stinking VPN to play early. The launch time for Titanfall in my country (Malaysia) actually is in 40 mins.

Faster clock! Why don't you move faster!

Z3M0G

Yes, yes. It's fully supported. You just change your region in Xbox One Settings app. It will ask you to reboot your console. Then you're on US store. Do whatever, then change back. Source: I've done this.

Wasn't there a mass banning for people doing this for free games a few months back?

Man, some of those challenges are brutal!

MVP
Be the player with the highest score on your team X times
Tiers: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50

Look Out Below!
Get X kill(s) by dropping your Titan on the enemy
Tiers: 1, 5, 15, 30, 50

The higher tiers are going to take a while. Maybe just for me because i'm never the top spot on a team lol.
Eh. In my 20 hours or so, I finished with I think 34 or 35 Titan kills by drop. Shouldn't be too hard, tbh.

Preload completed.....check
Drivers downloaded and update.....check
Controller (DS4) fully charged.....check
Headphones connected.....check
VPN client downloaded and connected.....check

Standing by for Titanfall

Bizazedo

Eh. In my 20 hours or so, I finished with I think 34 or 35 Titan kills by drop. Shouldn't be too hard, tbh.
Once I realized you got equivalent credits for dropping it on NPC's, my "Oh crap, this is hard" thought went way down.

Even still, I was up to 19 before I figured that out.

Hitting someone who's ejecting + the Kraber sniper rifle are the ones that are seemingly hard to me right now.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
So what are the prices for US, UK and CA on the XB1 digital store? Since it's a game I'll play alot I may just pick up a digital copy instead of boxed.

I noticed though Canadian store is $60 for THIEF which works out at £32, £4 cheaper than buying from the US store at £36 after conversion.

£32 Digital Download Play Tomorrow vs £37 Boxed Play Friday

Apologies to the mods if this is the wrong place to ask the question, but figured it made the most sense, seeing as I'm probably not the only one who bought an XBone for this game--for those who preordered the Titanfall bundle from Amazon--has yours shipped out yet? I have not gotten a notification on mine thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom