• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

Do you need the VPN connected again if you close the game and want to play again later on in the day or is that it for the activation?

yep just for activation... using my net I had a 45 ping and sucked badly. :p game runs awesome on my
i5 2.7
R5870 D13.1
8gb
on ssd

Shade360

Neo Member
well that's crap..

Have to scale back the graphics settings even more from the beta - to get it to connect..

Dissapointed..

Reclaimer

Maybe y'all can help me-

Is the art book in the giant collectors edition the same as the stand alone art book that released a week or so ago?

Thanks!!

yatesl

Bah I downloaded the client from VPN gate, but not the one with the plug in. Now the download of "vpngate-client-2014.03.11-build-9423.129117.zip" is taking half an hour, and just the client won't connect to Korean servers.

legacyzero

Banned
I am predicting 8's through 10's with a few activist reviewers coming in under just to prove a point.

8's and 10's and 8's and 10's and 8's and 10's..

boots_and_pants-116994.gif

GravyButt

Damn almost just got it at walmart. The guy was loading them into the case so he handed me one. Cashier was like oh this isnt out till tomorrow but ill try anyways. No dice, register wouldnt let him override. :(

antitrop

Damn almost just got it at walmart. The guy was loading them into the case so he handed me one. Cashier was like oh this isnt out till tomorrow but ill try anyways. No dice, register wouldnt let him override. :(

At least the guy went through the effort of checking for you.

hwalker84

You know what sucks.... I just realized I'm going to the Penguins game tomorrow and then a concert on Wednesday. Not much Titanfall for me till Thursday.

GravyButt

At least the guy went through the effort of checking for you.

Yup kind of shocked me. Usually they wont bother. Once in a while the register lets early games go through. Not this time though. Oh well. I did hear the guy loading up complaining about not getting the xbox one titanfall bundles they were supposed to get though.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment
I hope not. If I manage to get the thread out first then I am going to need to continue to update it.

I hope not as well. The site should really be fine, unless some unexpected Titans drop.

EDIT: And..literally as I post this, the site crashes. Good grief!

Jito

Banned
well that's crap..

Have to scale back the graphics settings even more from the beta - to get it to connect..

Dissapointed..

Doubt your graphics settings have anything to do with your connection, I'm playing on high across the board (just like the beta) with no issues.

I'm online now on PC playing hardpoint if anyone wants to add me, MrStabby6.

ilMikhail

I have the game since Saturday , really fun and addictive, love this gameplay: fast and easy , better than COD and Killzone IMO , my only problem is lack of private matches and no survival / horde modes

yatesl

Gah. VPNGate is giving me "Error (Error Code 2): Protocol error occurred. Error was returned from the destination server.", and FlyVPN has all the Korean servers locked behind premium.

I hope the mods fed the hamsters some extra carbs, they're gonna need that energy to keep the servers up once the reviews start dropping...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom