• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies to the mods if this is the wrong place to ask the question, but figured it made the most sense, seeing as I'm probably not the only one who bought an XBone for this game--for those who preordered the Titanfall bundle from Amazon--has yours shipped out yet? I have not gotten a notification on mine thus far.

Shipping varies based on how close you are to a facility. It's not uncommon for them to ship it late tonight, but no, mine hasn't shipped yet.

JAc7TgL.jpg

my friend just got this :)

legacyzero

Banned
Wait, how are we unlocking? VPN? What country?

I need you, GAF.

Also, can somebody hook me up with a guide on how to do it? It's been a while (Far Cry 3 :p)

Kade

10 hours until I get home to play it. My plan was to avoid this thread and the reviews in case they motivate me to skip out on work but I'm weak.

neoism

k Im in the lobby finding 0 games so as soon as I got the the awesome opening scene I disconnected the vpn??? Should I use it or something thought it was just to unlock the game...

if anyone one gaf is on please friend me ne0ism

nevermind first game in 60 seconds :O :D

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Make sure you change your data centre once you load in, it'll default to Asia with the VPn running.

I'm waiting for that liberating message telling me I can come pick up my game.

It'll be tomorrow at the earliest, (and most likely only on Thursday,) but oh well.

Ferny

Do you need the VPN connected again if you close the game and want to play again later on in the day or is that it for the activation?

My copy along with Dark Souls II is coming today. Awesome.

Really been itching to play this ever since the beta ended. It's like a piece of my gaming life is gone. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom