• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall |OT| Titan Online. Signal When Ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

exostar

Neo Member
Came across this via Reddit (via dorkly):

be16187cfd6a6b101468103b25916ce9.jpg

Lol

Gold! Thanks for this. We can't put logic where logic doesn't belong =)

zonezeus

Aw yisss, got my key! What is this VPN stuff and how does this work? I need Titanfall in my veins NOW!

EDIT: Nvm, figured it out, Titanfall here I come (as soon as I finish downloading)!

B3N1

Weird question: I'm preloading the game on my laptop as I get faster download speeds here than I do at home, I shouldn't run into any issues transferring the files into my origin folder on my desktop once I get home and want to play, correct?

I saved my BF3 download like that before switching from Win7 to 8.1 (clean install, new partitions).

I'd do that if I were you, you can't really lose anything even if it won't work.

_Ph03n1x_

I think you should be fine. I've seen somewhere (maybe reddit) where people who have ordered physical and wanted to preload, downloaded the preload files and put them in the Origin Games folder and had Origin recognize it. So in your situation you should be fine just make sure you put the files where they need to be.

gossi

Have there ever been preloads on gaming consoles? I honestly don't know.

MS tweeted that they were going to do pre-loading of Titanfall, as did Respawn, on Xbox One. Was also an announced feature during the early days. Unfortunately, they didn't actually do it.

Shade360

Neo Member
Well for some reason, had to drop textures to medium.. and shadows to low - other wise the game wont connect - gets a connection time out error after joining the game...

In beta could run everything high, strange...

ACE 1991

I think you should be fine. I've seen somewhere (maybe reddit) where people who have ordered physical and wanted to preload, downloaded the preload files and put them in the Origin Games folder and had Origin recognize it. So in your situation you should be fine just make sure you put the files where they need to be.

I saved my BF3 download like that before switching from Win7 to 8.1 (clean install, new partitions).

I'd do that if I were you, you can't really lose anything even if it won't work.

Thanks!

exostar

Neo Member
Well for some reason, had to drop textures to medium.. and shadows to low - other wise the game wont connect - gets a connection time out error after joining the game...

In beta could run everything high, strange...

Have you tried downloading the new drivers yet? NVIDIA has them on the website.

Did people really want a single-player campaign for this game, or have they just been trained to believe that a game needs one in order to be "complete"?

Mix

What if at midnight, after the game releases, we get a trailer for Halo 2 Anniversary.

That would make me a happy boy.

cresto

Spoilers: You're already playing the game.

Ergo, I lost. We've all lost. THERE IS NO HOPE

Edit:

On a serious note... I am buying the Titanfall Xbone Bundle. My gf's roommate has a xbone himself. Since I only get a digital code, can I log into his xbox with my account and play it there too?

How much time do you have to waste in order to complete this?
Already answered, but not much time at all, especially when the game actually launches and it's easier to find a match on a specific map in campaign. And I wouldn't consider it a waste. They're better matches than standard attrition and hardpoint domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom