• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TokuGAF 2016 |OT| Fantastic Beasts and Ghostly Beats

Akiko was great.

Come at me.
9TXAGXo.gif

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I think the romance is fine, it's just her ear-piercing voice and some of her focused stories tend to be cringe.

NeonZ

http://ghost-zyuohger.jp/

Site for Ghost's and Zyohger summer movies are up. No real information yet, but the movies apparently will be part of the anniversary celebration.

Also, oddly.. Marvel is listed among the site's copyrights.

javadoze

http://ghost-zyuohger.jp/

Site for Ghost's and Zyohger summer movies are up. No real information yet, but the movies apparently will be part of the anniversary celebration.

Also, oddly.. Marvel is listed among the site's copyrights.

Isn't Battle Fever J partly owned by Marvel? If so, then that collage of teams on the website along with the copyright would probably explain it.

WillyFive

The first three Sentai seasons after JAKQ were produced by Marvel, so I imagine anytime Battle Fever, Denziman, and Sun Vulcan are shown, a little bit of something goes their way.

NeonZ

Isn't Battle Fever J partly owned by Marvel? If so, then that collage of teams on the website along with the copyright would probably explain it.

They aren't credited for Gokaiger related material, unlike Ishinomori Pro for Goranger and JAKQ. For example, the 199 Heroes site has no Marvel copyright, but features Ishinomori Pro.

www.tv-asahi.co.jp/sentai199/

Uh didn't the Marvel Trademark show up for some other movie recently?

Pretty sure that turned out to be nothing.

Tsuburaya and Marvel had copyright credits in the SHTZ net movie's site (not for the actual movie, unlike here). Tsuburuya got an on-screen, but shadowed, cameo of a monster, and Marvel had a name drop.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Disney is buying Toei. I knew it!

Yeah it's likely the Marvel copyright is due to BFJ, Denzi and Sun Vulcan appearing in the Zyuohger movie. It is the 40th season after all.

NeonZ

Disney is buying Toei. I knew it!

Yeah it's likely the Marvel copyright is due to BFJ, Denzi and Sun Vulcan appearing in the Zyuohger movie. It is the 40th season after all.

Like I posted above too, there were no Marvel copyrights for Gokaiger, including 199 Heroes.

BatDan

Like I posted above too, there were no Marvel copyrights for Gokaiger, including 199 Heroes.

Really now...
Then I am curious.
Perhaps Disney/Marvel have shown interest in Kamen Rider? It would certainly be a massive step-up from Adness Entertainment.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Really now...
Then I am curious.
Perhaps Disney/Marvel have shown interest in Kamen Rider? It would certainly be a massive step-up from Adness Entertainment.

they had the power rangers franchise and squandered it at the end. id be curious to see what they would do with kamen rider if they gave a shit

jwk94

Really now...
Then I am curious.

If we ever got another stab at Kamen Rider, it should go to whoever can get it on prime time CW. On that note, why would Marvel have the copyright for the older sentai series?

BatDan

If we ever got another stab at Kamen Rider, it should go to whoever can get it on prime time CW. On that note, why would Marvel have the copyright for the older sentai series?

They helped produce Battle Fever J, Denziman and Sun Vulcan.
As Supaidaman was wrapping up, there were plans to make a Captain America show (though I guess he would have been Captain Japan). They fell through and the final product ended up as Battle Fever J.
I'm not sure what their involvement with Denziman and Sun Vulcan was. I do know that Stan Lee had wanted to bring Sun Vulcan to the States and replace the Japanese actors with American ones, keeping only the action scenes (basically, what Haim Saban would do years later).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
The BFJ Denjiman etc. don't work since before they weren't credited, even though Ishinomori etc. were credited in older crossovers.

Great, we'll see Kamen Rider Ghost Uncle Ben Soul.

ANKURU BEN
LECTURING A SUPERHERO
BEFORE HE WENT ZERO

WarRock

Late but:
Ghost 26
The writing in this episode, oh jeez. Just going to say that Necrom is the best and I'm never going to see him and Psyga kicking ass together like I never saw Nira and Cancer being piece of shits together. And talking about Drive, I've just listened to Unlimited Drive again. It's nice, easily one of the best KRGirls songs.

You mean Ezekiel soul

"Thwip, Thwip, Thwip"
"Mystical Web is spun"
A Kamen Rider version of Spider Island would be the shit.

If we got Spiderman soul would Ghost be wearing the Parker Parka?
Or maybe a Scarlet Hoodie. Hehehe.

Slayven

Late but:
Ghost 26
The writing in this episode, oh jeez. Just going to say that Necrom is the best and I'm never going to see him and Psyga kicking ass together like I never saw Nira and Cancer being piece of shits together. And talking about Drive, I've just listened to Unlimited Drive again. It's nice, easily one of the best KRGirls songs.

A Kamen Rider version of Spider Island would be the shit.

Or maybe a Scarlet Hoodie. Hehehe.

That is what the 50 anniversary should be. The Kamen Rider has to save people that have been possessed by corrupted versions of Kamen Rider spirits.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
That is what the 50 anniversary should be. The Kamen Rider has to save people that have been possessed by corrupted versions of Kamen Rider spirits.

They should use versions of those evil riders from that pachinko game

Top Bottom