• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE |OT| Do You Remember MegaTen?

BBboy20

More dancing:
tumblr_o62ipcr2201uybfgko2_540.gif
that is some legit dancing.

VulpX

Is it true that there is no support for playing this game on a TV and having the audio come through headphones via the gamepad? Would be kind of a dealbreaker for me.

Guys need to ask here. Does this game also released some complete lore and artbook like Xenoblade Chronicle X here?

Xenoblade-Chronicles-X.jpg

If yes, i will try to find the book on Kinokuniya. (Not going to get Fortissimo version here as the price in my country is jack up like crazy.) T_T

Yes, there is one for TMS. I haven't brought the book yet, so I don't know about the content. Amazon Link

BTW, the content of that Xenoblade Chronicle X book is insanely good. Those artworks are mind blowing.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Cheers. :)

(If anyone wants me to do their avatar, let me know, I don't have a lot to do today at work)
Ya know, I wouldn't mind if you were to do that, have Persona 4, 5, and TMS represented in my avatar. I'd do it myself but I'm about to go to bed soon. Appreciate it in advance.

Any word on if the CD that comes with the LE is basically the same as the JPN one? There was some tracks between each song that was just 20-30 seconds of a character talking, so I feel like Nintendo would just remove them since we wouldn't understand what they were saying.

Maybe I missed it but were the load times addressed in any of the reviews? I remember that in the japanese version the battle intros were longer if you were playing off a disc compared to playing it off a hard drive. Did they fix that?

TheMoon

23754543862_92ebc3ff9f_o.png

Please read through the entire OT before posting. We want to minimize the amount of wrong information and misconceptions that may have been made prior to the game’s release.

haha good luck with that :p

Suggestion: use the tag instead of
Code:
[b]
there to make it stick out^^

Nice infodump OT, well done! :)

Mupod

Wii U hasn't been hooked up since I moved. Wasn't really hyped for this game and when my $40 preorder from its announcement day fell through I figured I'd just cancel it and wait for impressions. But I think this might be able to tear me from Overwatch for a bit, even if I have to rearrange my room to get my headphone setup working with the Wii U.

gM9QyTP.png

Should be unlocked once i get home from work tomorrow. Monday off. Almost nothing to do this weekend. Order a pizza and knock the whole thing out, I'm thinking. Pretty excited despite that which must not be named.

Kuni

Oh nice! What a surprise. I love Atlus games (and loving Fire Emblem Fates) so this is quite tempting.

One super fun question though. Is there anyway to play this with wireless headset audio? The Wii U is awful for this and with the off screen stuff I fear I wouldn't get that wirelessly. Anyone tried it?

Kazer

Great OT! Hoping Amazon gets my copy to me tomorrow, but it hasn't shipped yet...

*edit*

"Arriving Tuesday
Shipping today"

GOD DAMNIT.

Mashing

Great job on the OT Shun (shame about there not being enough english screenshots though).

I've got this game on it's way to me now. Looking forwarding to digging into it.

I keep going back forth on this game. I had the LE on order for a while and finally cancelled it the other week. I try to get into JRPGs but for some reason they don't hold my interest that long or the slow beginnings usually push me away.

Something about this game keeps making me go back and watch videos of it. It's so colorful and I like the looks of the characters, not to mention the dual audio option. Now I am sitting here watching a first hour video on the game with a standard copy sitting in my Amazon cart.

Hmmm

Sölf

I keep going back forth on this game. I had the LE on order for a while and finally cancelled it the other week. I try to get into JRPGs but for some reason they don't hold my interest that long or the slow beginnings usually push me away.

Something about this game keeps making me go back and watch videos of it. It's so colorful and I like the looks of the characters, not to mention the dual audio option. Now I am sitting here watching a first hour video on the game with a standard copy sitting in my Amazon cart.

Hmmm

One of us, one of us!

Ricker

Damn this looks good(watching the Treehouse demo from E3)...no WiiU yet though(my nephew might lend me his to play Xenoblade so I might squeeze this in also lol )

ranmafan

All this excitement is really making me seriously want to do a replay of the game now. Really want to tackle the harder levels in the game. I may have to serously think about doing that. Just wish I had less games to finish right now. But I'm certainly going to do it sooner than later now.

Until then going to enjoy the thread and read through my #fe art book. Highly recommended to anyone interested in the games art and such. One of my all time favorite game art books. Although make sure to beat the game first before buying it ;)

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Should get my CE tomorrow.

I don't agree with the sentiment that you don't want changes talked about in this thread. This is the OT for the western release of the game and should be a place to give your impressions while playing.

ys45

I first thought this was a strategy jrpg, how wrong I was :p
Hopefully I will get this early next week .

Ordered both standard and the SE edition .

Mediking

Yaaay. Limited edition came from the Nintendo UK store. Goodbye Neogaf!

Hahaha nice!!!
All this excitement is really making me seriously want to do a replay of the game now. Really want to tackle the harder levels in the game. I may have to serously think about doing that. Just wish I had less games to finish right now. But I'm certainly going to do it sooner than later now.

Until then going to enjoy the thread and read through my #fe art book. Highly recommended to anyone interested in the games art and such. One of my all time favorite game art books. Although make sure to beat the game first before buying it ;)

I can't wait to meet your avatar in the game!

Hmmm

Just note, that it's not dual audio. It's sub only, so only Japanese voices are available.

Hmmm

if you can, give it a shot, if you don't like it, at least you'll know

you won't make a good choice until you have it in your hands, give it a shot :) (only if you can and your monetary situation allows it n.n) and btw, there's no dual audio, only JPN voices and ENG subtitles

Top Bottom