• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ for Switch delayed to July 25 in the west (no longer due out in June)

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
GNiWf74bIAAXle4

Source - Gematsu

The Switch version of Tokyo Xanadu eX+ will launch on July 25, a delay from its previously planned June release window, publisher Aksys Games announced.

A four-CD set featuring all 88 songs from the Tokyo Xanadu eX+ soundtrack will be available exclusively via Aksys Games Online Store.

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ first launched for PlayStation 4 on September 8, 2016 in Japan, followed by PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam on December 8, 2017 worldwide, and Switch on June 29, 2023 in Japan and July 13, 2023 in Asia.

Last edited:

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Noisy Pixel just dropped their review for the Switch version.

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ on the Switch offers an enhanced action RPG experience with a captivating combat system, new English localization, and a high-quality port. Set in the fictional Morimiya, the game combines intriguing narrative elements with dynamic character interactions. Despite lacking a unique identity and having some repetitive aspects, the game excels in its polished combat and replayability. This Switch port is an excellent opportunity for new players to experience this underrated gem, making it a must-play for fans of Falcom's works.

NotMyProblemAnymoreCunt

Biggest Trails Stan
Yeah, we'll have to see. I've secured my pre-order copy at a good price (45 euros) so even if the localization has a few issues I don't think I'm canceling it.

Yeah I played it somewhat on Steam and for some reason dropped it. I remember really enjoying it. I might just go back and replay it from the start this time. The Bikini costumes were spicy too 😍

Last edited:
Top Bottom