• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

So this happened...
aYbqvTa.jpg

OFXUaYN.jpg

A1P2LD0.jpg

Oh, Milkham...

Still not got a single Streetpass for this and this thread isn't exactly on fire.....
I thought this would be a bigger deal!

Well, I'm having loads of fun with it anyway. Can't stop playing, finding treasures is becoming my new obsession.

jengo

I hope the marketing legs are long on this one. They could've really benefited by throwing this on Conan with Smash Bros. In fact I see this as perfect to team up with comedians/comics to market it's kookiness. In the end this game is like playing with dolls, but right now the "dolls" are 3rd party supplied. Miicharacters.com must be seeing way more traffic since release for example...

B00TE

Iwata and a friend of mine are best friends and keep trying to set each other up with potential girlfriends but nothing ever works. It's pretty hilarious.

MicH

Awww, poor Nikki :(

She is happily married to Link in my game and they already have a baby. I nice touch I noticed was that they were up very late at night in their pyjamas trying to get their baby to sleep :p

MicH

Why would I delete myself?! And im a bit jealous my best friend is the more sought out male mii on the island 10 points above me. He got a sweetheart and I dont.
My Mii is the same way. Only male friends with the exception of his mom and his sister :( Not very good with the ladies on this island

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Fuck, Miyamoto and Peach made a baby before I did.
For those with children did you just go with the name they suggested?

If not, anyone got suggestions for this baby boy?

McNum

Need to acquire a proper outfit for this Palutena Mii...
Could you post a picture? I tried making one and she didn't turn out well.

I took a bunch of screenshots, but I haven't gotten them transferred over yet. Dracula is turning out to be one of my favorites. He wanted a colorful hat, so he's walking around ina a black formal jacket... and a rainbow colored backwards cap.

Kouriozan

So Iwata proposed to Nikki and they got married but then I was a bit worried.
They almost never was in their home! It was really weird. And then Iwata said he want to divorce! My poor heart!
But they never were together so I agreed :( Poor Nikki though.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
So Iwata proposed to Nikki and they got married but then I was a bit worried.
They almost never was in their home! It was really weird. And then Iwata said he want to divorce! My poor heart!
But they never were together so I agreed :( Poor Nikki though.
They can divorce!? Fuck, I think my mii has been flirting with other girls.

MicH

Just checked on Link and Nikki. Nikki is sleeping with the baby in their house. Link is in his apartment sleeping on a blanket. What are you doing, Link!?

zroid

Banned
Holy crap I found both Lightning's all-time fave AND super all-time fave... but I've found neither for anyone else... :|

I guess she's easy to please (▰˘o˘▰)

Could you post a picture? I tried making one and she didn't turn out well.

Well it's not perfect, but this is what I ended up with:

zlCfzSDIZ8o7Oq_r5m

I just used the one listed here.
http://www.miicharacters.com/index.php?mii=13195

Also I hate you John TV, you broke Nikki's heart. You're not worthy of her, you hear me!?
This broke MY heart!

My Nikki is currently dating Miyamoto. So far so good!

Also, I was really sad at E3 because I had only had twenty or thirty StreetPasses for this game. Lots of clothes but I really would have though I had seen more tags. I've purposely playing this before I go out so if someone passes me, they see the advertisement.

I'm trying, Nintendo... I'm trying...

pariah164

So, Pinkie decided to confess to Massoluk! However, shock! Rarity came out of nowhere and confessed as well. Massoluk decided to be a jerk and chose neither of them. And now Pinkie is sad.

Goddammit, Massoluk.

watershed

Banned
I've sunk in nearly 14 hours into this game since launch and I'm happy to report that it is still entertaining me. When I first bought the game I was a little worried the experience would be a little to shallow. I didn't want to feel that the game wasn't worth its price. But after 14 hours the kooky humor and mii management stuff is still working for me. That and my mii got married to Nikki and one of my best friends is about to have a baby with Batman, so I couldn't possibly walk away from the game now.

Robin64

So when you give a travel ticket to someone who was born on the island and now has their own place, they actually go with their parents and you get a family photo album. Pretty cute!

Layth

Now that the game has been out for a while, I have a question. How's the amount of content in the game? Does it have any legs?

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
I'm not sure if the novelty will hold me for that long to be perfectly honest, but it is quite novel for the time being.

tomodachi1.jpg

Top Bottom