• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

laoni

I made a few more Miis (Although, I don't have decent clothes for them yet XD)

Bp-rFP8CcAAzfim.jpg

Bp-q7EMCAAEgdA8.jpg

Bp-qsI4IQAAYCUE.jpg

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I went to some Nintendo Zones today hoping to get some hits for this, but no luck. I hope this game picks up steam soon.
Yeah, at the Smash-Fest, I didn't even get to fill up 10 visitors. It was a line though, so my range of streetpassing was very limited.

Pretty interested in checking this game out..not sure if I want to pay the full $35 for it though. Does anyone have a code to spare for the Move-In version demo? I'd like to give this game a try before jumping in.

Oh God I already know I'm going to try and complete the album, which means getting 3,000+ colours of clothing -_-

I have all dreams, key items and 101/151 treasures so far though so I guess that's a start.

What's the maximum happiness level? I thought it might be 10 but I just had a Mii go past that.....

kubus

Reggie's Love Woes, Part 1

I think this has potential for a recurring series. Every day, Reggie gets rejected in the most horrible ways!

nU0WrGk.jpg

For the third time now, Reggie decided to confess his undying love for Samus. He waits for her in the cafe.

ttteeJO.jpg

That bitch.

aoSGuKX.jpg

But Reggie is not easily defeated. It's time for the Regginator.

cwJapeY.jpg

The second meeting. This time, Samus shows up! This looks promising.

B8dAQRw.jpg

Reggie tries to sway Samus by offering her a plate of fish and a coffee! How can she resist now?!

ULcRIuz.jpg

#DEFEAT

Javier

Cynthia (from Fire Emblem Awakening) is officially my Island's cupid as she has tried to hook up Iwata with Nikki (and are now officially dating) as well as Naruto with Cordelia (with sadly ended with them friend zoned).

Post all the miis you guys, I need more. MORE. MOARRRRRRRRRRRRR

There is something absurdly wonderful about Sabertooth hanging out with Ginny Weasley. Due to the way I tend to play The Sims (one house at a time, time passing on, everyone else just default residents), this is kind of new to me, but it's hilarious.

pariah164

And ChibiBecky proposed to Xaos; he said yes!

Two! Two married couples on my island! A ah ah ah ah!

Ahem, sorry. I find it great that the girls are taking initiative with these proposals. Get it gurl~

McNum

Horrible news! Pinkie Pie and Luigi had a divorce! Island rules for that are harsh, too. No marriage? No house!

Looking at the relationship status for the two of them also says who was into it and who wasn't.

Pinkie:
Divorcee: Luigi - Trying to forget

Luigi:
Divorcee: Pinkie - Still painful

Ouch, Pinkie. That's just cruel.

She then said what I can only call the most bizarre line I've heard in a video game in a long time: "I have feelings for Weird Al and Dracula." She then went and confessed her love to Weird Al who shot her down. Twice. Guess we're trying Dracula later.

MicH

Oh wow, I didn't know they could be divorced! Yikes! Reggie just married Tosalina in my game, and Shibata confessed his feelings to my sister, who is currently dating Will Smith :lol

zroid

Banned
If you scan a Mii with some clothing items you don't have yet, do they immediately become available to purchase? I guess not, right?

pariah164

Who is this Stocking that I added to my island anyway?
Stocking is a character from a crazy Gainax anime called Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Short version: Panty and Stocking Anarchy, a pair of angel sisters, get expelled from Heaven for behaving badly. They must defeat demons and monsters that invade Daten City to collect enough Heaven Coins to go back to Heaven.

There's much more to it than that (since it IS from Gainax), but that's the basic gist. It's great for a lark, and is def. in my top ten anime.

Back on topic, Mama dyed her hair dark red. Hope Bill likes redheads.

McNum

I'm surprised the game allows for a Mii named Panty, anyway. I almost want to add her just for the conversations that will happen about her.

As if the game needs to become more bizarre.

Robin64

If you scan a Mii with some clothing items you don't have yet, do they immediately become available to purchase? I guess not, right?

Actually it seems if you don't already have the clothing, they won't have it on when you scan them. The Stocking QR code above that clearly shows her in a dress just comes out in a normal blue Mii outfit for me.

And ChibiBecky proposed to Xaos; he said yes!

Two! Two married couples on my island! A ah ah ah ah!

Ahem, sorry. I find it great that the girls are taking initiative with these proposals. Get it gurl~

My Mii seems to be quite a bold one, she proposed to Eggman today and they got married. at 2 as well with Tails and Nikki happilly hooked up too.

Got 3 exports today from streetpass today which was kinda neat!

SiDCrAzY

Actually it seems if you don't already have the clothing, they won't have it on when you scan them. The Stocking QR code above that clearly shows her in a dress just comes out in a normal blue Mii outfit for me.

Really? Eff. :( I'm sorry.

Really?

I don't have Panty and Stockings clothing yet, but it let me keep them during the transfer.

Top Bottom