• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomodachi Life |OT| Please don't try to understand

daydream

Banned
Game crashed again but luckily, I've been saving frequently this time. Seems like there's a serious bug with the camera implementation in this.

Aww me and Nikki got divorced too. We've been together since the first day the game came out!
It was actually a little sad seeing that the house we had together has now been demolished :(
We had 4 kids who are all explorers. I wonder what's gonna happen now when they come home?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Aww me and Nikki got divorced too. We've been together since the first day the game came out!
It was actually a little sad seeing that the house we had together has now been demolished :(
We had 4 kids who are all explorers. I wonder what's gonna happen now when they come home?
I know, it totally sucks; my first two couples of the game divorced; can they ever get back together or will I have to make another wife?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Oh my god, my first divorced couple just tried to get back together, but one of them was already dating someone else and the girls had a confrontation about it on the beach and so they didn't get back together.

There is hope for me and Claire!

Robin64

New look!

zlCfzSgUf3EKIicv8_

-Horizon-

Lucina gave birth to our second child: Male Morgan. aka baby that won't stop crying no matter what :[

Once again shows Female Morgan > Male Morgan.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I made a very choppy GIF of my "Can you dig it?" Diggeh Dance after mashing X about 50 times.

lFquPsE.gif

I love this game so much.

Kuntz

200k sales in France makes me hope for a sequel.
I'll still playing this everyday from launch day and I still hear things I never heard before (sleep talking, random things when you look at appartments from outside...).

Combined with the right caracters those random bits can be quite hilarious.

Hearing people talking on the phone is always funny, love those bits.
I still hear new stuff now too.
Columbo asked me what I do with all the island donations recently, think he'd be disappointed to know i spend it all on hundreds of hats that nobody will ever wear.

K-A-Deman

Just started playing again after a few months off. Everyone says things like how long it's been or that they've forgotten what I looked like (that was my avatar's wife that said that...should I be worried about something?)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
With best shop assistant head.

Seriously, Europe sure lucked out with the robots. America's wood blocks are rubbish in comparison.

kubus

I haven't played this in such a long time... Nobody on the island will recognize me anymore :p

Gonna try picking it up again when winter break arrives. Hopefully all marriages are still in tact and my kids don't hate me lol

I got like two or three that are lvl. 10+, can't imagine getting so many to lvl 20, haha.

Although I barely tend to their requests anymore, I only check what's new in the stores and deal with friendship/romance stuff.

2,230 problems solved -_-

I want to get my Quality of Life to 100* and then I'll be through.
I'll still check-in to buy the new items though... and I'll still continue to not actually use any of them either!

GAF, the game is telling me that today is the only day that roast turkey is available in the food shop. Also, the shopkeeps are welcoming me with "Happy holidays!"

Robin64

February's room:

zlCfzS9E3MsglbakvF

New SpotPass item for Europe:

zlCfzS9E7x8xC2BIkG

Glad Nintendo are still sending out items for this. It's quiet here, but Miiverse still seems quite active.

cmurph

Banned
Hmmm, I don't really play this game so much. Maybe like 10-15mins a week just to collect a few coins and do streetpasses. Is there any completion bonus for filling all the iterms, apartments, etc.?

Ooh just 3 interiors to go now.

Hmmm, I don't really play this game so much. Maybe like 10-15mins a week just to collect a few coins and do streetpasses. Is there any completion bonus for filling all the iterms, apartments, etc.?

I don't know but I really doubt it. I'm expecting a news report (like the ones you get for solving 1000 problems) at best.

Seigyoku

I got a news report for getting every food item FWIW.

I reset the game cause it was my exes gameplay mostly. So I sadly deleted most of the spotpass items since the game came out, but I'm havign a blast now with this game. I only have 15 Miis right now, but I'm looking to add more. Any good places on the internet to find a long list of QR codes and people?

Does anybody have the Strawberry for sale?

It's the last food I need and in all these months it's never been on sale.
I'm trying to figure out whether it's tied to an event, like the Valentine's Day Chocolate, or if it's a random item I've just been unlucky with...

rdaneel72

Does anybody have the Strawberry for sale?

It's the last food I need and in all these months it's never been on sale.
I'm trying to figure out whether it's tied to an event, like the Valentine's Day Chocolate, or if it's a random item I've just been unlucky with...

Strawberries are not tied to an event. I've had them for months.

Keep on grinding!

Robin64

Couple of things of note today.

Firstly, March's room is this train cabin.

zlCfzTEIEmY5Xu9AWL

Secondly, Europe has a new SpotPass item.

zlCfzTEIIjUWMuEe7c

But best of all, THE SNOW HAS GONE.

zlCfzTEIMHIFOUHoJq

Top Bottom