• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't recall a specific SSGoofy pic otherwise I would have jumped in it. I mean, it's not like we're looking for a religiously troubled teen's depiction of Sonic the hedgehog or something. That would be simple!

Don't worry, SSMickey is here to save the day.

super_saiyan_mickey_by_pikapetey-d5ralc3.png

daveo42

Banned
A quick search netted these, though not nearly as goofy or as fused together.

Deviantart is a treasure trove for hilariously bad images. Like Sonic SSJ there.

Edit: OP spoiler-ish (based on the base image used), so I'll leave it right here.

I love saying "Super Saiyan Seiya" five times fast.

Also loving Luffy's hat EXPLODING off his head in fury! Naruto also looks pretty much...barely changed at all.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What if Naruto has always been Super Saiyan all this time?

Edit: *sigh* Damn it, Crunchyroll. Why doesn't your video player show the loading progress bar like most other video players? It's annoying having to pause & wait a minute or so, watch a few minutes, then see it completely stutter because it needs more buffering time.

789shadow

Banned
What if Naruto has always been Super Saiyan all this time?

Edit: *sigh* Damn it, Crunchyroll. Why doesn't your video player show the loading progress bar like most other video players? It's annoying having to pause & wait a minute or so, watch a few minutes, then see it completely stutter because it needs more buffering time.
Do not under any circumstances try anything higher than 480p. Crunchyroll cannot handle it, period.

LOLDSFAN

Deviantart is a treasure trove for hilariously bad images. Like Sonic SSJ there.

Edit: OP spoiler-ish (based on the base image used), so I'll leave it right here.

Type in your real name and chances are there's a hedgehog for it.

Sam the Hedgehog. Bob the Hedgehog. Mary the Hedgehog.

Oops I just randomly searched for Sam the Hedgehog.

Oh man, Sonic OCs. I knew a girl back in Middle School who I had to partner up with who would just draw her Sonic OCs all through the lecture. She saw me staring at her doing it and gave me her DeviantART handle so I could see the rest of her art and be even more "impressed"

Oh man, Sonic OCs. I knew a girl back in Middle School who I had to partner up with who would just draw her Sonic OCs all through the lecture. She saw me staring at her doing it and gave me her DeviantART handle so I could see the rest of her art and be even more "impressed"

She wanted your D

I tried Monster Hunter back on PSP. I tried the demo(?) on 3DS as well. I don't get the appeal of the game- it seems to just be the bad parts of MMOs without the good parts (Ie, the "MM" part).

The only part of monster hunter that is mmo like is that you need to do the same battle multiple times to get loot for your next best weapon/armor. You don't really need it though as Monster Hunter is largely skill based action combat. I don't understand how playing the 3ds demo gave you an mmo feel when it was just two boss fights and nothing else.

Also monster hunter is one of those things that you just need to sit down and play a bit, a demo doesn't really give you a good indication of why its fun. In MH3U the game clicked for me when I first fought the barioth iirc

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It is no exaggeration that it takes maybe ten or twenty hours to know if you like MH or not which is quite the time investment.

It helps immensely to have someone else playing with you.

It is no exaggeration that it takes maybe ten or twenty hours to know if you like MH or not which is quite the time investment.

It helps immensely to have someone else playing with you.

Took me 10x as much time to figure out I fucking hate playing DOTA.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Did not take me long at all to realize I didn't like DOTA games. People screaming at you for being new to the game is never fun.

Raxus

Did not take me long at all to realize I didn't like DOTA games. People screaming at you for being new to the game is never fun.

Valve has really made strides to ease the abuse in DotA thanks to the report system and the training/coaching system.

But yeah...God help you if you dive straight into a human game.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So yeah, Crunchyroll on PS3 >>>>>>>>>>>> web browser. Probably the first time I prefer a website's video services via app on a game console than on my laptop.

Just a shame I don't have the free time to justify some money on a yearly membership...

Crocodile

A) Jeez what is with all the shitty fan art up in here?

B)
Watching Stardust Crusaders just further emphasizes how shit Naruto and Bleach have been on Toonami. Jojo is the shonen Toonami deserves.

It only gets better from here. Best character should show up soon.

Who is that?
Kakoyin or Jean Pierre
?

My buddy has been trying real hard to get me into DOTA and he said you need to at least play 100 hours before you REALLY start playing the game. I hated it the second I started and I still put in all those hours >_>

bigkrev

So yeah, Crunchyroll on PS3 >>>>>>>>>>>> web browser. Probably the first time I prefer a website's video services via app on a game console than on my laptop.

Just a shame I don't have the free time to justify some money on a yearly membership...

Signed up for a year at Christmas sale. Have literally used it to watch 1 episode of SAO that I fell asleep during, and 2 episodes of HxH before deciding I'm waiting for this arc to end before catching up.

I'm averaging 1 30 min show a month so far! Money in the bank!

I use it a lot to watch stuff with my gf though with the current season and some of my shows ending idk what to hope for, I guess we can watch done oldies and I can watch some Jojo and whatever else.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
My buddy has been trying real hard to get me into DOTA and he said you need to at least play 100 hours before you REALLY start playing the game. I hated it the second I started and I still put in all those hours >_>

aBsmj9F.gif

EDIT: That being said I have the exact same relationship with Borderlands 2.

Those are the worst type of games , maybe I'm just too old person-y for my own good bit I'd rather a game that at most takes 1-3 hrs to get good. Anything else I don't got time for that .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom