• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Happy Toonami day. Time to play video games all day and watch Toonami all night.

Wonder what goodies DeMarco has for us.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
That's what my heart tells me.

It's also the rule I use for playing my 3DS rotation, it's still that game's day until I go to sleep. I have a few weekdays off this month though and we'll see if that holds if I stay up until the sun rises.

daveo42

Banned
I already did lol pains of living at home without any rent

I'd be fine with that arrangement. Rent, cable, and utilities are expensive...

My friend does the same thing, but sometimes the requests are kind of big. I think he's helping his dad chop down and cut up a tree today.

Tenumi

Banned
Watching Toonami from 11:30 PM to 2:30 AM... usually that's late enough for me to fall asleep quickly.

Usually.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Now this is living.

image.php

Commercials reminded me how CN now ends at 8pm and thus everything now starts earlier on weekdays, not that I watch things that premiere even when I should...

Got my game cabinet almost completely finished, my anime bookshelf is back to normal, and now I have a spot for my non anime movies woo!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Sasuke has no room to talk, he spends most of the series dressed worse than the kid who almost exclusively wears an orange jumpsuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom