• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_n3jeum5fE61reu084o1_1280.png

tumblr_n3jeum5fE61reu084o2_1280.png

tumblr_n3jeum5fE61reu084o3_1280.png

Omg it's danny devito

MikeMyers

Vegeta would have the advantage at first, but then he'll let Hamtaro go and wish for immortality so the rematch can be more entertaining....

hqdefault.jpg

Can Hamtaro be defeated?

Hoooly shit i remember Totally Spies. I really liked that show. Brb, going to look up episodes on YT.
Edit: Didn't the company that made the show, Marathon go out of business?

Hey guys, what's going on in this thre....

*Code Lyoko talk*

Oh shit...

In all seriousness, weren't they doing a new Totally Spies season? I heard about it at the Cartoon Network upfronts for the past few years and then it just never seems to materialize.

Hey guys, what's going on in this thre....

*Code Lyoko talk*

Oh shit...

In all seriousness, weren't they doing a new Totally Spies season? I heard about it at the Cartoon Network upfronts for the past few years and then it just never seems to materialize.
Yeah, apparently season 5 and 6 have not aired in the US yet.

New head of CN needs to get on that shit. I never really watched it more than a handful of times when nothing else was on, but CN weeknights (hell, even weekends) need a fucking infusion of content on days not called Monday.

Every other day of the week feels like a dead zone. I kinda feel like their strategy is to get things started following up Adventure Time/Regular Show on Mondays and then push them onto other days (see Uncle Grandpa now on Tuesdays, Steven Universe now on Wednesdays).

I wouldn't be surprised if that new show, Clarence, gets pushed off elsewhere after it generates an audience.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Lulz you guys watched Totally Spies? I watched a MUCH cooler show back when I was a kid (about 11 years old), Tokyo Mew Mew/Power on Fox!

............WHY WAS I DRAWN TO THAT SHOW. & I DID I KEEP WATCHING IT.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Totally Spies is shockingly well written for a kids show. Decent animation too. It along with the third season of Digimon were shows I ended up watching early weekday mornings to unwind from a night shift job.

Also damn, the Naruto manga really is ending. Sure, it might take the bastard another year to finish it but this is the first time in awhile that has actually sunk in. I'm amazed Bleach is probably going to outlast it, thought it would have run out of steam after Aizen bit the dust.

daveo42

Banned
Forgot today was Shounen day. Still kind of insane that Naruto is finally coming to an end, even though we've been thinking that for quite some time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is it actually ending this year? (I stay out of Mangaf of Wednesdays)

It's the first time in what, two years or so of being in roughly the same spot that it's felt like its moving. Plus it was announced about a month or two ago that things were winding down. I bet it has less than 50 chapters left at most.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Some Junior in the SAO Vita thread said...

A friend of mine in the media attended an event recently. This is actually confirmed for the US, I believe Fall 2014

I'd be LEGIT SHOOK if this was true.

ckohler

so

they wouldn't replace the Attack on Titan opening, would they?

I doubt it. I think whatever show is at the top of the block gets its full opening. The only reason Space Dandy didn't have its opening when it premiered was because of licensing issues with the music.

Levyne

Banned
so

Hopefully they can show it. Maybe the Space Dandy "drama" with that opening means that they will make a greater effort to get the full thing from the start. I'm not well versed in the politics of that, though.

daveo42

Banned
so

I hope not. Both openings are god-tier. One of the reasons why I ending up checking out the show in the first place and it always gets me pumped up for the episode, like Log Horizon's opening.

Your pic either doesn't work or it is blocked at my work :( I get the mean red X box.

Edit: Nevermind, it worked AFTER I made a post. Fuck you office.

It seems to load really slow at first and then its fine once fully loaded. Using the same gif from this post from the Log Horizon thread.

Work sucks.

Word.

I also want to point out that the AoT theme, the Log Horizon theme and now Red Fraction from Black Lagoon are part of my playlist. The Black Lagoon one in particular is my new favorite for a Toonami one since Deadman Wonderland. Those shits are all pump up songs.

Crocodile

A) @Thread Title: WUT?

B) The girls in Totally Spies were too valley-girl-esque for me to really like them. Plus I never felt the writers did anything interesting with the high school setting or cast. That black-haired "bitch" girl was as cliche as they come for example.

C) Code Lyoko never did much for me :/

D) I'm still curious how Space Dandy season 2 will be handled with regards to scheduling with Titan in the mix. I appreciate the ratings boon Titan will be to Toonami but honestly Titan (and Bleach and Naruto) are SHIT compared to Dandy, SHIT :/

E) Last week's rating were SHIT, SHIT :/ But I guess there was a big boxing match? It probably didn't help that this weekend the weather was great. I was out all day. Granted I was back home in time for Toonami but I wouldn't be surprised if many others went out bar hopping or something at night.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
they should just put Titan and Dandy on right after each other.

Then Black Lagoon.

Fuck Bleach.

Crocodile

Did you not watch Black Lagoon last week?

Was a line like that out of this past week's Black Lagoon? (I don't just mean F-bombs but specifically "Fucked up Hobby")? I'll be honest, I was half asleep for most of the Toonami I was able to watch. As I said, I was out all day and I tend to wake up early on Saturdays so I was exhausted by Toonami time.

Was a line like that out of this past week's Black Lagoon? (I don't just mean F-bombs but specifically "Fucked up Hobby")? I'll be honest, I was half asleep for most of the Toonami I was able to watch. As I said, I was out all day and I tend to wake up early on Saturdays so I was exhausted by Toonami time.

Yes Revi says "thats a pretty ****ed hobby" talking about looking for old nazi artwork

Seriously. I weighted it & all 3 books are 11.5 lbs. I still need to check out the other two books.

Just flipped though them all, the third book is so short (7-10) poor amano his superior art was benched for Nomura who is good but not as good :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom