• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

CTtuYMX.png

wat

(there is no full line up yet on the tumblr)

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Oh, so instead of getting Young Justice or even Green Lantern: The Animated Series we get Beware The Blandman, the worst animated Batman ever.

GitS Season 1 will be finishing it's run and instead of getting S2 we'll get a new show? I guess I'm okay with that I still own GitS S2 so I guess I'll watch it on my own.

Seda

Well, I was working on finishing Inuyasha (only a couple of episodes left). I guess GitS 2nd Gig will be after that.

Had to open it up in the Tumblr app.

3:00 - Beware Bats

3:30 - Naruto

4:00 - FMAB (will never die)

4:30 - Jack

5:00 - SWCW

5:30 - Titan

Its more perplexing that one would have schedule changes with a distance of only a week from each other, like this would have been a good time to throw in a movie or something to even things out. (I actually will just assume this was a sudden acquisition )

Had to open it up in the Tumblr app.

3:00 - Beware Bats

3:30 - Naruto

4:00 - FMAB (will never die)

4:30 - Jack

5:00 - SWCW

5:30 - Titan

Crazy to think a few months ago Uncut Naruto was 2nd in the line up and was considered a premier and the second highest rated show coming on after Bleach and is now is going to be in the dead spot of the night.

Seda

Its more perplexing that one would have schedule changes with a distance of only a week from each other, like this would have been a good time to throw in a movie or something to even things out. (I actually will just assume this was a sudden acquisition )

Well I guess they decided to mix things up at the end of IGPX's rerun and the first season of GitS, which just happened to be a week difference. (they started on the same day but GitS lost an episode with the time change)

wait is jack being at 4 new ? or was that always gonna be like that with the may 3rd change, because if not, FUCK EVERYTHING, FUCK THE BATMAN.

wait is jack being at 4 new ? or was that always gonna be like that with the may 3rd change, because if not, FUCK EVERYTHING, FUCK THE BATMAN.

Blame Attack on Titan for that change, it took Dandy's spot so Dandy slipped in between Bleach and Shippuden pushing everything else back a half hour

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
*Sees title change* Alright, what Batman show got confirmed for Toonami?

"Beware The Batman"

.....okay, then. I don't remember that airing for very long. Shame it's not Animated Series, as I feel I missed out on that as a kid.

We need to find out if we're getting just the episodes that aired on CN, just the DVD released episodes, or everything including the new ones airing in New Zeland

Edit: Literally DeMarco just tweeted yep we're getting them all including the unaired ones

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Man, I would give my left nut to see some of the more modern Batman stories animated.

Mark Hamill has stated the only way he'll reprise his role as The Joker is if they do an adaptation of The Killing Joke.
Make it happen DC! Your animated films are the only good thing you have going these days (fuck the New 52, and Superman vs Batman sounds like a trainwreck)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom