• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRvypjkSNiRsR0

Higher Resolution Here!

FINALLY finished, tripping us through memory lane of eps 6 ~ 13. I think it's as awkward and full of styles and oddities as the show itself, so I'm happy with it from that perspective.

You and everyone you know is getting older, Super Mario Galaxy is 7 years old this november, Bush was re-elected 10 years ago this november, the original DS also came out 10 years ago. There are people born in this new millennium /century that are now teenagers.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The Winter Solider Spoilers
Nick Fury's "grave" has Ezekiel 25:17 on it. That's a cute reference.

You and everyone you know is getting older, Super Mario Galaxy is 7 years old this november, Bush was re-elected 10 years ago this november, the original DS also came out 10 years ago. There are people born in this new millennium /century that are now teenagers.

....thanks, I'm going to be bed now because I just realized how old I am.

Tenumi

Banned

This is the freakiest one to me. I was 10 years old in 2000. So hard to believe that the kids born then are now high schoolers.

Time marches on...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh God, I'm getting the infomercial for "Perfect Polly". Get a real bird you weirdos... or a cat. Cats are cool.

Let's see if people will still freak out over the first episode of Space Dandy, or if they've cooled down now that they know what type of show it really is.

Seriously, it was clear from the start it wasn't going to be Bebop 2.0. Though it's likely they take place in the same universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom