• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami [Apr14] Pray while you shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Right now I like 'Filler Character' or perhaps 'Filler Member' because it gives a vague hint as to how he obtained a tag but not too specific to be boring.

How about just

ManGod
Non-Canon Member

tumblr_mp42xa3Iyx1qj80m8o1_500.gif

The Toonami tumblr is always a good source for appropriate gifs. Don't go there, though. Shit ton of spoilers.

Gorillaz

So I've been in the mood of rewatching alot of shows/movies I missed or only saw once. One being Spirited Away
probably will do a RTTP for it later today

Looking through a few trailers of it I forgot that Toonami had a pretty good promo/commercial for it. I"m wondering tho will Toonami ever do a Month of Miyazaki like they did back then? it would be kind of cool to watch some of the movies with toonami gaf especially since the only one of his movies ive seen was Spirited Away

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I've been in the mood of rewatching alot of shows/movies I missed or only saw once. One being Spirited Away.

Looking through a few trailers of it I forgot that Toonami had a pretty good promo/commercial for it. I"m wondering tho will Toonami ever do a Month of Miyazaki like they did back then? it would be kind of cool to watch some of the movies with toonami gaf especially since the only one of his movies ive seen was Spirited Away
They've answered this before. The answer is almost certainly no. Not because they wouldn't want to but because the TV rights are presently unattainable.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
My uneducated guess is that disney has it in their mitts?

Disney has home video rights to Ghibli's library, but it sounds like they may no longer have TV and other such rights to grant for some of the movies. At least that was the implication Demarco seemed to be indicating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom