• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
34RBvlu.jpg

School Days is your typical romcom love triangle where main character guy who is friends with girl A and has a crush on girl b, girl a helps hook him up with girl b, but then discovers her own feelings. Things go off the rails when
our main character ends up cheating on girl b not just with girl a, but with girls c, d, e, and f
but that's not what makes the series infamous. What truly sets it apart is MAJOR SPOILERS
at the end both main girls snap, one violently murders the guy and the other violently murders the other girl, the surviving girl then takes the decapitated head of the guy and they ride off together on a nice boat

Yep

sounds okay based off of this description

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh man, I'm so used to TeamFourStar Mr. Popo that I forgot the real Popo is ultra nice.

I remember begging my pops to watch DBZ with me as a kid. The one time he actually agreed was an episode featuring Mr. Popo and he just got pissed and stopped watching halfway through. I never understood why until I got older and realized his design is pretty racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom