• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get back to KLK. Saw 4 episodes dubbed and liked what I saw, but got really lazy with it and kept watching Gintama instead.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Bulma fucks up big time but gets another chance to learn about Saiyan space travel, Gamagoori gets hard for Ryuko, over in Gun Gale Online Sinon is showing off her ass and taking names, Team Inuyasha meets up with Kaede and learns about the evil side of the Shikon Jewel (because that's totally a thing now, I guess), Naruto gets in a good makeout sesh, Chopper does his Kool-Aid Man impression while Nami digs into her Perfect Clima Tact's bag of tricks, and finally everybody tries to peace out of the Titan-infested Shiganshina.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 17 - Dawn of the Fierce Battle! The Star of Hope is Piccolo's Homeland!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 18 - The Ship Resting in Yunzabit! Time to Blast Off for Planet Namek!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 9 - A Once in a Lifetime Chance
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 2 - Cold-Hearted Sniper
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 17 - Magatsuhi's Evil Will
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 61 - Contact
2:30 - One Piece - 295 - Five Namis? Nami Strikes Back With Mirages!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 2 - That Day: The Fall of Shiganshina, Part 2

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
WniO0az.png

zGuGnhS.jpg
OMG IT'S MASOCHIST IRON MAN!!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I have a feeling once SM:C airs this summer the top 5 most requested shows is going to largely be made up of stuff that will be airing this season

Some people should request Shokugeki no Soma as a joke.
... Oh wait, Sentai Filmworks so it wouldn't happen either way.

RIP Daveo (;-;)7

Let this be a lesson friends never leave Toonami GAF never make troll/joke suggestions for people to watch school days

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
RIP Daveo (;-;)7

Let this be a lesson friends never leave Toonami GAF never make troll/joke suggestions for people to watch school days

I feel like half of Anime GAF should be banned if this is the case and I wouldn't mind that happening because the School Days chortles have grown beyond tired.

Been dealing with a shitty uber driver who is trying to extort me for money after leaving my wallet in his car...such a hassle. Hopefully toonami can take my mind off this nightmare.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I have no idea what's happening in that thread.

So if School Days is bannable, does that mean the even worse stuff is bannable too?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Been dealing with a shitty uber driver who is trying to extort me for money after leaving my wallet in his car...such a hassle. Hopefully toonami can take my mind off this nightmare.

I'd say call the taxi and limousine commission to complain, but...well...UBER...

Seda

I have no idea what's happening in that thread.

So if School Days is bannable, does that mean the even worse stuff is bannable too?

School Days isn't, like,a forbidden show, but endorsing it in the guise of a genuine recommendation is.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Next thing you know we'll be recommending Kodomo no Jikan or Ultimate Girls

School Days isn't, like,a forbidden show, but endorsing it in the guise of a genuine recommendation is.

So

1) Watch school days it's really good :) = ban

2) If you want to hate yourself, you could watch school days though you really don't want to = okay

Something along those lines ?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Eh, that's like the whole point of recommending it though. It's the anime rick roll, except it ends with a NICE BOAT.

That said, it has gotten old. I can see why they banned this, it makes sense, but I'm still going to miss the horrified reactions of the unsuspecting.

(I dont know what school days is except that i shouldnt watch it)

Trust me dude, just stay away. I wouldn't do you like that so I'll just straight up say that shit is fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom