• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzTNSoOYsMwVlWG

:ater?!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Eh, that's like the whole point of recommending it though. It's the anime rick roll, except it ends with a NICE BOAT.

That said, it has gotten old. I can see why they banned this, it makes sense, but I'm still going to miss the horrified reactions of the unsuspecting.

The only nice boat is the one guts is riding on with his harem

Soulflarz

Banned
Im not a fan of that being bannable, but in that context, it makes a lot of sense? You shouldnt do that.

"Whats a good movie? Im getting into movies!"
"Heres insanely stupid shit!" contexts make sense.

Raxus

School Days isn't, like,a forbidden show, but endorsing it in the guise of a genuine recommendation is.

I mean, if I am genuine recommending bad shows it is among the top of my list.

Gotta watch some bad to truly appreciate the good.

School Days is your typical romcom love triangle where main character guy who is friends with girl A and has a crush on girl b, girl a helps hook him up with girl b, but then discovers her own feelings. Things go off the rails when
our main character ends up cheating on girl b not just with girl a, but with girls c, d, e, and f
but that's not what makes the series infamous. What truly sets it apart is MAJOR SPOILERS
at the end both main girls snap, one violently murders the guy and the other violently murders the other girl, the surviving girl then takes the decapitated head of the guy and they ride off together on a nice boat

Yep

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man, not only does chichi's father never really age, he is basically immune to dying of old age

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom