• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Goku's on his way to Namek while the locals try to keep their Dragon Ball out of Frieza's hands, Ryuko goes berserk while faced with her father's murderer, Kirito and Sinon enter the Bullet of Bullets preliminaries, Naraku comes for Kohaku's shard one last time and this time he's using a captured Kagome to do it, Sora confronts Asuma about his father's death, Sanji is back in action and aiming for a little redemption in a red hot battle with Jabra, and Eren enters his first major battle with the Titans and fails miserably.

8:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 20 - The Rebellion Against Frieza! Vegeta's Burning Ambition!
12:00 - Dragonball Z Kai - 21 - Protect the Dragon Balls! The Namekians' All-Out Attack!
12:30 - KILL la KILL - 12 - Spit Your Sadness Away
1:00 - Sword Art Online II - 5 - Guns and Swords
1:30 - Inuyasha: The Final Act - 20 - When the Jewel Is Whole
2:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 64 - Jet Black Signal Fire
2:30 - One Piece - 298 - Fiery Kicks! Sanji's Full Course of Foot Techniques!
3:00 - Attack on Titan - 5 - First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1

Obviously nothing is official until it's announced and actually airing on the block... but I feel there is a 99.999999% chance some version of Sailor Moon will be airing on Toonami within the next year.

I think that is replacing The Final Act since it is a VIZ show after all.

We've speculated it'd be the Momocon announcement for awhile, even if it'd be a quick turn around from announcement to air date.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Obviously nothing is official until it's announced and actually airing on the block... but I feel there is a 99.999999% chance some version of Sailor Moon will be airing on Toonami within the next year.

I think that is replacing The Final Act since it is a VIZ show after all.

ckohler

WniO0az.png

kGXydTx.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Part of me is tempted to start rewatching whatever episode of Kill la Kill is airing for the week a few hours beforehand subbed so I can get a refresher on the episode & then know what got censored.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I've been tempted to do this but haven't yet.
We tend to have one or two people point out the edits, plus Assault Master is quick on making videos showing the edits/comparisons. Think that's been the only reason why I haven't started earlier, plus the fact we didn't actually get any edits until lately.

The only connection I can see so far as to what's been censored/edited out is super zoomed in shots of butts or boobs.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Literally the only thing I knew about SAO 2 was that it involved Guns, Kirito got an androgynous character model, and that there were butt shots that rivaled Code Geass season two in frequency.

SAO season 1 I watched the first six or seven with a friend.

Seda

I marathonned the last nine episodes of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG just now.

Wow that was messy.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I marathonned the last nine episodes of Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex 2nd GIG just now.

Wow that was messy.

It's literally the opposite of season one, which meanders at the beginning, has less important side story episodes that only tie in thematically to the main plot but has an incredible ending. 2nd Gig has an incredible opening, all of its side stories tie into the central plot...and it has a meandering overblown ending.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm with TOM, playing video games all day sounds like the better choice.

Gonna be a slog to get to One Piece after KLK. Not sure if I'll be able to stay awake tonight...

I'm hoping SAO is bad enough to keep me awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom