• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of wish Kohaku would actually kill Naraku with this out of nowhere arrow plan

Sadly this going to fail "exactly as keikaku" shenanigans

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Pfff...he is the original Aizen, unlike Aizen the author was smart enough to keep Naraku as the main villain.

Once Bleach Blood War gets animated
people are very likely going to be bored by Yhwach.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Eh, I find keikaku villains pretty boring. Especially when their plans aren't even clever and all they do is narrate the obvious.

A keikaku villain is all about charisma and also how much you will love it when he/she gets their shit pushed in.

So I just thought of something.
This all takes place in the past right? Doesnt that mean they win? Since the future is fine.
Like, since the future is fine that means naraku is gonna lose no matter what.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
This all takes place in the past right? Doesnt that mean they win? Since the future is fine.

We don't know what theory of time travel the show operates under, so no.

It's weird how this show handles this plot point because somehow demons and magic just stopped existing, it really should have been a parallel dimension or something

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, this Wendy's commercial. Please stop reminding me of the more annoying aspects of the internet/social media...

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's weird how this show handles this plot point because somehow demons and magic just stopped existing, it really should have been a parallel dimension or something

I don't think Takahashi thought that far ahead.

Didn't a new show based on her current manga start recently?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom