• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember kids, fiction creates fire on your legs!
Later ToonamiGAF

op259.JPG

Reminder that Sanji fought a guy who could create fire via friction.

Luffy's not the only one who is observant in battle. >.>

My opinion of that episode of One Piece:

d9be72f4ac11c7da286fa98e99c929f3.jpg

Well paced fight. Short & Sweet. I assume the Zorro fight will take at least 4 episodes and the Luffy one like 8 more :p

Are you about to do something stupid?

Are we counting the first episode where Kaku fought in human form as part of Zoro vs Kaku and/or are we counting the shenanigans with Jabra and Sniper King as part of the fight and/or do we count that little bit of serious fighting we got last episode? It's a bit harder to define how many episodes that fights

Zubz

Banned
Man, that fight was awesome! Again, I really wish there was a way to get completely caught up on One Piece without trudging through the backlog for a year. Oh well. I'll still love the bits and pieces I do know.

Crocodile

Reminder that Sanji fought a guy who could create fire via friction.

Luffy's not the only one who is observant in battle. >.>

Did Sanji himself ever comment on that or was the connection even more subtle than that? Nice foreshadowing, Cherkov's Gun (correct trope?) usage either way :)

Are we counting the first episode where Kaku fought in human form as part of Zoro vs Kaku and/or are we counting the shenanigans with Jabra and Sniper King as part of the fight and/or do we count that little bit of serious fighting we got last episode? It's a bit harder to define how many episodes that fights

I just meant the remainder of their fight, I'm not including the stuff from earlier. Looks like I'm wrong about Zoro vs. Kaku anyway :p

Seda

6 episodes of Inuyasha: The Final Act left
7 episodes of Naruto Filler left
looks like 14 episodes left of Enies Lobby

Regiruler

No, go enjoy your concert in peace. It's what MLK would have wanted.
I'm not sure if the sarcasm means I'm fried and he's toying with me even after directly apologizing or if he's geniune (or he's being sarcastic and just having me being embarrassed as the sole penalty).

I never heard bish being... playful with his victims though.

I just meant the remainder of their fight, I'm not including the stuff from earlier. Looks like I'm wrong about Zoro vs. Kaku anyway :p

Yeah that's why I asked lol

You are right that Luffy vs Lucci lasts awhile even when it becomes the main focus
mostly because even when it's the focus it's still split 70/30 with what the other straw hats are doing

Raxus

Yeah that's why I asked lol

You are right that Luffy vs Lucci lasts awhile even when it becomes the main focus
mostly because even when it's the focus it's still split 70/30 with what the other straw hats are doing

Condensed the fight is around 3-4 episodes when it is the main focus. I would break it down but major spoilers of course.

Seda

If the final episode of InuYasha FA airs the week after Momocon with it's replacement airing the week after, we may not hear till then what the replacement is.

Possibly, I just figure that's cutting it too close. Unless they plan to be especially thorough at preventing schedules from leaking it.

Raxus

"I so want to have sex with you right now, Eren"

"God, don't make this gay, Mikasa"

Poor Mikasa.

I love everything about her character except her unbelievable hold up on Eren. He saved her life, sure but he practically gets her and everyone else killed several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom