• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
At least I finally get to play DK64. I only played it once at a friend's house (when I had those...) and I never got a chance to try again.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
OMG GUYS THAT PERSONA X FIRE EMBLEM GAME LOOKED AMAZING, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT STILL EXISTS! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE AMIIBO SUPPORT!

LOLDSFAN

Lol Bishop tag.

Also I'm going to have to watch the Nintendo Direct again. Missed a lot of stuff. Was pretty good for what I did see.

Jintor

Seriously though

fucking amiibos

wallet am cry.

i thought i could resist, but then they had a lucina

now they have a yarn yoshii

fuck amiibos

That yarn yoshi amiibo

hnnnnng.jpg

daveo42

Banned
Looks like I'm going to need to catch up on the Nintendo direct news.

Edit: Okay, that SMT x FE trailer was pretty sweet.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nothing else added to Netflix on the anime side of things, at least nothing that comes up. Berserk 1 though is something else.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
They finally added Fairy Tail back to anime even though it came back almost two months ago. Had to search for it manually.

Squishy3

I want the promo to not be real because GOD DAMMIT WE ARE NOT STARTING FROM STARDUST CRUSADERS AGAIN

IT'S STILL APRIL 1ST

Squishy3

The real travesty is they aired the Hand Banana episode but he didn't get any coins counted.

That's discrimination.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
But man................this would be the best "hiding in plain sight" announcement of all time.

It's secretly HxH, bought and paid for by the Lich King, with all the best VA's in the business. They paid so much money in fact that the manga will be off hiatus starting next week.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I hate using Hulu so much...but damn that might be worth it.

I know what you mean, but
Brook
sounds so good. They totally nailed the casting. Plus the pacing is insane, I was watching it and half an episode feels so long but goes by so fast. I can't wait until we reach it.

Grexeno

I know what you mean, but
Brook
sounds so good. They totally nailed the casting. Plus the pacing is insane, I was watching it and half an episode feels so long but goes by so fast. I can't wait until we reach it.
Oh man,
Brook is fucking perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom