• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr15| Watching Toonami protects your brain from sorcery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toonami viewers right now.

dc3ffaa5859c985aa8b2a94d7fdaadf0.jpg

To be fair, pretty much everything can be a trauma trigger. As stupid as this is, it wouldn't be THAT out there for someone somewhere in the world at some point in time to react like that due to a traumatic experience.

Probably beyond super super rare obviously for a finger pistol to do it.

see, on paper this makes sense. but it's just the execution that's awful. you cannot seriously as a writer expect us to empathize with something that looks this stupid, especially before we even know the reason

Crocodile

Are there no gun ranges in Japan. If she wants to use guns to try to overcome some trauma I feel like she should use real guns.

LOL why did this guy even shot? LOL.

Don't tell me she shots her own mom?

LOL get REKT

How is this guy still moving after being shot twice?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Okay, I can see how this could cause trauma.
Buuuut the gun wasn't really pointed at her so I don't see how finger pistols freak her out.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
................................Alright.

On the one hand, for the most part, I WILL except this as why she's scared of guns, considering Japan has very strict firearm laws.

BUT IT STILL DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY SHE'S FINE PLAYING A GAME CALLED WORLD OF GUNS.

Ultratech

Hmm..I can see that being a bit traumatizing...

Though if you're so afraid of guns, why have one much less play a game full of them?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Why is the mother not grabbing her daughter and hugging her tightly to reassure her? That's totally what should have happened, but it didn't...

Takashi

Her whole fear thing is kinda justified. I mean wasn't Bruce Wayne's motivation the fact the was afraid of bats so he conquered his fear or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom