• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
4lI0hnw.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm so bummed by that humble bundle because it has a few games I'd want but already own, excluding Rhythm Thief (which I'm hoping someone will give away), so I can't take advantage of it.

Maybe the games that get added next week will be worth it.

I'm so bummed by that humble bundle because it has a few games I'd want but already own, excluding Rhythm Thief (which I'm hoping someone will give away), so I can't take advantage of it.

Maybe the games that get added next week will be worth it.

Which game did you want?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This time has way more games I actually don't own than do.

The only ones I own are SFIV 3DS, but I have another system so this is still useful and Darksiders 2...oh, also I have Shantae for one of the systems.

The deal is crazy good even for just the base games.

Friends, join me in mocking DC for being totally fucking incompetent.

giphy.gif

The Killing Joke finally getting the loving adaptation it deserves. Clearly.

That trailer was underwhelming except for the voice acting. I guess someone at DC thought the Killing Joke wouldn't need a decent animation budget. Or good art direction.

Whatever, I'm going to try out Nioh and see what all the excitement is about.

zulux21

I just wanted to mention that apparently the person who voices Killua in Hunter X hunter english dub also does the main character in this

:p

note the ladybug show isn't horrible if you want to watch a french version of spider man X Sailor moon :p

Seda

Soulflarz, B-Dubs, and I literally ended our chat after the podcast just now (90 minutes after the recording ended). We may or may not have been talking crap about all of you behind your backs.

We weren't, mostly talking about games we've been playing, run-ins with anime nerds in real life, and other secrets.

Soulflarz

Banned
Soulflarz, B-Dubs, and I literally ended our chat after the podcast just now (90 minutes after the recording ended). We may or may not have been talking crap about all of you behind your backs.

We weren't, mostly talking about games we've been playing, run-ins with anime nerds in real life, and other secrets.

Key word
MOSTLY.

Yeah we literally talked four hours >_>

RIP productivity today. Totally worth it though :p

Man God

Non-Canon Member

LEADER

LEADER

LEADER

LEADER

Say, I wonder what the Hugo Award nominees are this year...

Best related work (2,080 ballots)

Between Light and Shadow: An Exploration of the Fiction of Gene Wolfe, 1951 to 1986 by Marc Aramini (Castalia House)

The First Draft of My Appendix N Book by Jeffro Johnson (jeffro.wordpress.com)

Safe Space as Rape Room by Daniel Eness (castaliahouse.com)

SJWs Always Lie: Taking Down the Thought Police by Vox Day (Castalia House)

The Story of Moira Greyland by Moira Greyland (askthebigot.com)

Oh right, still one more year before they can change the nomination system to stop Sad Puppies. Incidentally, Sad Puppies also nominated a My Little Pony episode for some reason. I can only assume it's so they can say they aren't anti-women.

Soulflarz

Banned
I enjoyed derailing

Also I apparently sound very timid for the first 15m

Was fun, thanks for saying I can appear permanently Seda.
hehehe

TUSR

Banned
so this is like the 5th time my gallbladder has given me issues

apparently i have to get it out because its not good for my body

I got my transferable AA degree 3 years ago but haven't done anything with it. The closest University is about 2 hours away but I'm not sharing a dorm with anybody because I have massive trust issues. I'd have to get my own place (likely off campus) for me to feel comfortable. Plus I still don't know how to do a ton of simple things in life that everyone else does.

zulux21

College probs

Theres no hs gaf members
that'd be a bad idea.
they allow as young as age 13 on here by the ToS :p

to make it worse i'm gonna have an English degree

I have a degree in natural sciences with a focus in mathematics.
my wife has a degree in Physics.

I work at a thrift store, my wife works at Epic Healthcare.
if your GPA is 3.5 or higher for a 4 year degree or more Epic could be a place to apply if you don't have any prospects :p

one of the only work places that I know of that has a slide between floors at it :p

beyond that I can't help you much unless you are in the madison wi area and need a job at a thrift store making 11.65 an hour :p

If I worked at a thrift store I'd probably keep half the stuff that comes in lol. My cousin owned one for awhile but had way too big of ambitions. Also had a few issues where he'd melt most of the gold and silver he got immediately but some of it turned out to be stolen.

I think most people here are graduating at the same time.

I'm done as well. Whoo.

I actually went through graduation in June a few years ago but didn't finish my last class needed for it until fall. Graduation didn't seem like a big deal for me until the car ride home when this song started playing in my head. I'm about the only person in my family this generation that still lives locally that went to and graduated from college. Almost everyone around here just becomes farmers. Still need to find something to use it with though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom