• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot and fresh and ready for you, it's RATINGS!

Code:
Show			Net	Time		Viewers (000s)	18-49 rating
FAMILY GUY		ADSM	11:30 PM	1,732		0.8
DRAGON BALL Z KAI	ADSM	12:00 AM	1,361		0.6
DIMENSION W		ADSM	12:30 AM	1,150		0.5
HUNTER X HUNTER		ADSM	1:00 AM		1,012		0.5
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO	ADSM	1:30 AM		896		0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN	ADSM	2:00 AM		852		0.4
ONE PIECE		ADSM	2:30 AM		756		0.3
PARASYTE		ADSM	3:00 AM		659		0.3

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/04/26/saturday-cable-ratings-april-23-2016/

People not sticking around for Champloo....

A%20guy%20shakes%20his%20head%20and%20walks%20away.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yay for people watching HxH.

Also welp, laptop's finally almost did. I can still back-up stuff, but it otherwise won't boot up. Guess I better do some shopping around down.

Soulflarz

Banned
I literally cannot think of a more boring thing to physically speak about than ratings.

WHEW wasn't crazy

Though...I've never looked at the ratings in here. I see quad million and understand it's cool and all, but ratings aren't really that interesting to discuss in my opinion unless like OP brings in 10,000 and is getting cancelled next week.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
But I thought Neogaf cared a ton about ratings! This community gets a rating of 8.5/10 from me.

Also yay, posting from my new laptop. Need to figure out if I can get the HDD out of my old one & get something to plug it in via USB & get the files off that.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't check ratings each week.

At the same time, I'm fully aware I don't have near the full picture of what the ratings info actually means.

honestly i think the ratings are only relevant to us so that we can gauge if something we like is gonna get cancelled or not; it's nice to have the reassurance that things are fine or have a heads-up that things are not fine, but it's tough to draw any conclusions beyond the absolute broadest strokes

Mizerman

I'll admit, I don't tend to pay attention to ratings too much. As long as the show itself is good enough to stay on the air, I'm satisfied.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That post gets a rating of E for Everyone from me.

.....wait, what kind of ratings are we talking about again?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Ratings are important like we know that Hunter X Hunter is pulling in some good ratings and that it already beat the narrative of 4 long shows will equal ratings death.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
NARUTO - EPISODE FIFTY THREE: Long Time No See, Jiraya Returns!

Ebisu is down and doesn't even react to one thousand years of death! Shouldn't have gotten in the way of Jiraya's research. Naruto sees a clear upgrade in teachers and instantly knows two things. One, he is once again dealing with a perverted old man and two that Jiraya is the best character in this entire series. J-man is here trying to research his next book, as he is the author of the series Kakashi likes so much. Naruto tries complimenting him but Jiraya wasn't born yesterday and knows Naruto never read his books. So Naruto runs around town calling him old and perverted and ruining his research, not that the few times Jiraya is shown doing this on his own he fares any better.

Eventually Naruto follows him out of town and he agrees to train him if he brings him back a curvy one. Which Naruto eventually does, in the form of a watermelon, scaring away the two young ladies Jiraya managed to rustle up. Naruto calls him a little perv, which offends Jiraya. He's a great big perv. Anyways once Naruto learns that it was ladies he wants...

28svuzl.gif

Yeah. Jiraya will train him...but never mention that again! He has the lad try out the walk on water jutsu and Naruto falls in almost immediately. Jiraya has him power up and notices that Orochimaru put a seal around the Nine-Tails seal that is screwing up his chakra. The Toad Sage blasts Naruto in the stomach and removes the seal and now he can walk on water just fine. Tomorrow they are going to start some big boy training. Ebisu meets Jiraya on a rooftop. The third has been looking for him to stop Orochimaru, but Jiraya is busy writing! Too bad!

Regiruler

Hot and fresh and ready for you, it's RATINGS!

Code:
Show			Net	Time		Viewers (000s)	18-49 rating
FAMILY GUY		ADSM	11:30 PM	1,732		0.8
DRAGON BALL Z KAI	ADSM	12:00 AM	1,361		0.6
DIMENSION W		ADSM	12:30 AM	1,150		0.5
HUNTER X HUNTER		ADSM	1:00 AM		1,012		0.5
SAMURAI CHAMPLOO	ADSM	1:30 AM		896		0.4
NARUTO: SHIPPUDEN	ADSM	2:00 AM		852		0.4
ONE PIECE		ADSM	2:30 AM		756		0.3
PARASYTE		ADSM	3:00 AM		659		0.3

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2016/04/26/saturday-cable-ratings-april-23-2016/

DBZ did 1.7 mil....oh it's just family guy

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've tried three times now to watch this week's episode of One Piece.

DURING TOONAMI: Naruto tuckered me out and I missed the middle ten minutes.
Sunday Night: Babysitting ran hella late, brushed my teeth, went into bed and successfully watched this week in Japan's episode, but fell asleep this time with 15 minutes left.
Monday Night: Super tired from a long work day I made it almost to the end, but I've yet to watch it all the way through without dozing. Going to do it this time.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Based on the thumbnail preview, this week's ToonamiGAF podcast was Soulflarz?

Also, for some reason, it's kind of been interesting hearing the voice of each member here, but that also could be due to how I'm so used to just reading posts without having a voice to associate with each person.

Grexeno

Based on the thumbnail preview, this week's ToonamiGAF podcast was Soulflarz?

Also, for some reason, it's kind of been interesting hearing the voice of each member here, but that also could be due to how I'm so used to just reading posts without having a voice to associate with each person.
Yes, it was Soulflarz and his amazing mic that picked up people breathing 2 floors below him.

Friends, join me in mocking DC for being totally fucking incompetent.

giphy.gif

The Killing Joke finally getting the loving adaptation it deserves. Clearly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom