• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda don't wanna go to my graduation, but since the president of America is speaking there I guess I probably should. Sucks that I can only get four tickets for my graduation tho, so I can only invite immediate family to it.

Kinda don't wanna go to my graduation, but since the president of America is speaking there I guess I probably should. Sucks that I can only get four tickets for my graduation tho, so I can only invite immediate family to it.

Neat. The most famous person to come to my town is probably Evil Knievel. I didn't really want to go to my graduation either but I knew it was a once in a lifetime moment (unless I get a real degree).

you kinda gotta go to your grad if obama is there

thats something to tell the kids about

You're super right, but it doesn't really change the fact that I kinda don't care.

Neat. The most famous person to come to my town is probably Evil Knievel. I didn't really want to go to my graduation either but I knew it was a once in a lifetime moment (unless I get a real degree).

Yeah that's how I feel too. Might as well get it over with so I have some kind of story to tell.

zulux21

I didn't go to my graduation, and I didn't go to my wife's. I was lucky and her ticket limit was reached with just her family :p
graduations are super boring.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I just wanted to mention that apparently the person who voices Killua in Hunter X hunter english dub also does the main character in this

:p

note the ladybug show isn't horrible if you want to watch a french version of spider man X Sailor moon :p
Meanwhile, in comparison, the person who voices Gon also voices Pac-Man in the Ghostly Adventures.

......also some character in another Toonami show.

also ALL THIS NINTENDO NEWS AT FREAKIN 4:45 IN THE MORNING.

So is Nintendo event going to have a Direct before E3? They have The Legend of Zelda Wii U, Pokémon Sun and Moon, and....?

I think #FE comes out after E3 along with SMT4:A and AA6. They'll probably announce a couple of games and follow up on anything that was already announced like that new Paper Mario.

And we'll probably get some mobile talk.

I think #FE comes out after E3 along with SMT4:A and AA6. They'll probably announce a couple of games and follow up on anything that was already announced like that new Paper Mario.

Thought the new Paper Mario game was releasing in June for some reason. Forgot about the JRPG's they have coming out in the summer though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Paper Mario: Color Splash
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Federation Force
3rd party stuff like MH Generations, those Dragon Quest games
"Hey guys Tokyo Mirage Sessions is coming out soon!!"
I don't know, some new amiibo

Thought the new Paper Mario game was releasing in June for some reason. Forgot about the JRPG's they have coming out in the summer though.
Nah, last I heard, it's just "2016". June has Kirby: Planet Robobot & TMS #FE.

Paper Mario: Color Splash
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
Federation Force
3rd party stuff like MH Generations, those Dragon Quest games
"Hey guys Tokyo Mirage Sessions is coming out soon!!"
I don't know, some new amiibo

This reminds me that I want to pick up a Yarn Yoshi amiibo. Got the game for Christmas but haven't played it yet. Playing through Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze instead lately.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All this news is just weird...
At least the Board of Directors news sounds interesting, if it means giving NoA more power at least.

I mean if they want to give everyone an extended playtime with Zelda wiiu/nx I guess it makes sense to dedicate most/all of your space to the game. By extended I mean like 20-30 minutes heck maybe even more for people to get a real feel for Zelda WiiU.

Even as one of those rare unicorns who still prefers Nintendo first when it comes to my video gaming, the news coming out this morning does not fill me with confidence.

I mean, how could you not have WarioWare on mobile?

*looks at Nintendo news, and the fallout*

okay.gif

I mean, is any of this really surprising?

Nintendo's current business model isn't working. It's not competitive. They need to make changes, uncomfortable ones.

And sure, it sucks that you have to wait a bit longer for the next Zelda.

But it's the difference between getting it in November or December, or probably 4/3 months later.

I also find it funny people who won't be at e3 are upset that Nintendo will only have the one game everyone actually wants to play on the show floor. They can still show off stuff like pokemon sun/moon, mother 3 localization, etc to get the hardcore excited in their digital event.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I also find it funny people who won't be at e3 are upset that Nintendo will only have the one game everyone actually wants to play on the show floor. They can still show off stuff like pokemon sun/moon, mother 3 localization, etc to get the hardcore excited in their digital event.

I think it's their only WiiU game, not their only game.

Jarate

Banned
Nintendo's issues are that its ownership was a joke all along who are still stuck in the 90's. I have absolutely 0 faith in any non game Nintendo product (which BTW, given their recent track record isn't that good with its spinoff titles)

I can't say I won't purchase an NX at launch, because at the end of the day, I'm a whore for anything Nintendo, but the company gives me absolutely no hope that they know what they are doing.

It's really a shame. Nintendo has so many IPS that are worth so much that they just sit on and don't use, and thats with them actively shitting out crap spinoff games that completely kill any type of momentum they may have had.

I have a hard time understanding what the hell they are thinking right now. I also hate this Fire Emblem for mobile release, as the last thing I want Nintendo to do is figure out that mobile games are easy money, especially with all their IPs. I do not like the mobile games future unless they figure out a good control scheme in the future for these devices

Jarate

Banned
I can't wait to hear soulflarz BTW

I actually find it pretty funny, everyone who has appeared on the Toonamigaf podcast has sounded basically like I thought they would. Did I sound like you guys thought I would? Also, did I have the sexiest voice out of all 3 podcast guests

Crocodile

As far as I can tell about the Nintendo news, they delayed NX till 2017 and their Holiday 2016 looks to be weak? If I was a Nintendo shareholder I might be annoyed. As a gamer and consumer I don't care? I don't buy systems at launch anyway and if they need time to polish shit they should take it. I have other games to play (or non-gaming things to do) in the interm. Like *shrug* Are people on Gaming-side flipping their shit or something?

As far as I can tell about the Nintendo news, they delayed NX till 2017 and their Holiday 2016 looks to be weak? If I was a Nintendo shareholder I might be annoyed. As a gamer and consumer I don't care? I don't buy systems at launch anyway and if they need time to polish shit they should take it. I have other games to play (or non-gaming things to do) in the interm. Like *shrug* Are people on Gaming-side flipping their shit or something?

-Nintendo is doomed
-Nintendo will have NOTHING for fall/winter 2016
-NX will bomb since it's not out this fall/winter 2016
-Nintendo will announce NOTHING at e3 since they only have Zelda on the show floor
-Nintendo ruined gamer Christmas

Basically along those lines

Jarate

Banned
Speaking of Nintendo, I was able to pickup Mario maker, and it is great. Not looking forward to doing the expert 100 Mario course, as I was cursing at the people who made shit levels in the medium level. I still made it out with like 78 lives though

Edit: send me one of your levels through PM so I can play them and star them. Also, no chiller this week because I'm in a different state

Speaking of Nintendo, I was able to pickup Mario maker, and it is great. Not looking forward to doing the expert 100 Mario course, as I was cursing at the people who made shit levels in the medium level. I still made it out with like 78 lives though

Edit: send me one of your levels through PM so I can play them and star them. Also, no chiller this week because I'm in a different state

Luckily you can skip levels and get a new one in it's place by holding the select button if I remember correctly.

I also haven't made any levels yet. I play more than I design.

Jarate

Banned
Luckily you can skip levels and get a new one in it's place by holding the select button if I remember correctly.

I also haven't made any levels yet. I play more than I design.

I've got a code of honor which means if someone makes an annoying ass level, I have to beat it to just spite the creator, like a fuck you, I'll beat your level that was designed to be annoying as shit

I've only had to skip 1 level as it was literally an impossible to beat troll level

I'm working on a stage now, but will eventually make a dickhole one for my friends to beat as they are forcing me to play their dickhole levels. So maybe I'll be part of the problem too

I've got a code of honor which means if someone makes an annoying ass level, I have to beat it to just spite the creator, like a fuck you, I'll beat your level that was designed to be annoying as shit

I've only had to skip 1 level as it was literally an impossible to beat troll level

I'm working on a stage now, but will eventually make a dickhole one for my friends to beat as they are forcing me to play their dickhole levels. So maybe I'll be part of the problem too

You say now, but when you start doing expert and super expert you'll change your tune pretty quick.

Seda

When it comes to gaming as a hobby, I'm not attached to any publisher, first party or otherwise, or to any console (or digital service). If any single entity has a weaker output for a few years or whatever there is always something else from someone else I can look forward to.

Josh5890

Graduation next week also for me. Can't wait to be done with school finally.

So I graduate in a week.

Help.

Heh. I'm going to my graduation on Saturday.

Got my A.S, probably go for my Bachelor's.

Congrats on everyone graduating next month! I am graduating on the 14th with my bachelors in business. It has been an eight year journey that started when Bush was in office. The trial was long but the end is here!

And yes, I am super disappointed by the Nintendo news.

Line_HTX

It's just one of those days where it's over 100 threads of the same kind of panic.

I know a guy in some of my classes who's developing a game for the NX.

Poor soul.

Why? Unless he was planning to release said game this fall, the game can only come out on NX, and now he can't feed his family why does your friend the developer care about when the NX is coming out. If anything if he's got an NX development kit he probably knew NX wasn't planned for this year.

Don't worry guys.

I talked to my uncle. He works at Nintendo. He said everything is gonna be fine.

He also works at Adult Swim. Said we're getting Jojo soon.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Don't worry guys.

I talked to my uncle. He works at Nintendo. He said everything is gonna be fine.

He also works at Adult Swim. Said we're getting Jojo soon.
I am happy with any possible show replacing Dimension Ass except for Aldnoah.Zero which I would seriously consider skipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom