• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Apr16| Here today, Gon for three years

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Movie schedules:

2013:
March 17: Evangelion 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone
August 31: Evangelion 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance, Kick-Heart
December 7: Akira
December 14: Summer Wars
December 21: Fullmetal Alchemist the Movie: Conqueror of Shamballa
December 28: Trigun: Badlands Rumble

2014:
May 24 (& Nov. 1): Dragon Ball Z: Cooler's Revenge
December 6: Hellsing Ultimate Episode 9 & Summer Wars
December 13: Hellsing Ultimate Episode 10 & Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos
December 20: Dragon Ball Z: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan & Akira
December 27: Evangelion: 1.11 You Are (Not) Alone & Evangelion: 2.22 You Can (Not) Advance

Pretty sure that was it.

I quite miss the movies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
2013 was honestly quite good for movies, save for Shamballa.

2014 was.....eeeehhhhhh. I mean, yay for Summer Wars again (that must've been my 3rd or 4th time seeing that movie), but we got Cooler's Revenge TWICE, I dozed off during Broly, and the final episodes of Hellsing kind of were a bummer. Sacred Star of Milos was kind of meh until the lolwut final moments. It certainly didn't help 4 of the movies were repeats.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So I've had some free time lately, and I've been kinda just randomly going through Star Trek The Next Generation.

People joke about it, but Worf's whole role in that show is to lose. He's there to job.
I'm not even talking about the episode where he gets his back broken, or when he gets killed by mutant Napoleon soldiers.

There's one episode where his wife is killed, he loses the chance to clear his father's name, and he sends his son away because he felt he couldn't take care of him.

That all happens to Worf in a single episode!
Worf is fiction's greatest jobber. He takes nothing but Ls but still comes off like a badass.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Portrait-of-Pirates-Nami-Mugiwara-Ver-Limited-Figure-in-Luffys-Clothes-MegaHouse-2014-e1377977703862.jpg

bigkrev

Our newest junior was permed. Here's what not to post on NeoGAF. Take this as a PSA although I know (most of you) know better than this :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201875129&postcount=183

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=202162387&postcount=166

Man, niether of those were as good as that guy who had a Bugs Bunny avatar, a criminal charge in his background, and found it impossible to get a job, who then furiously walked out of an interview when they were 5 minutes behind. When everyone in the thread called him an idiot, he would just respond "'murika", and then went on a tirade about there being estrogen in the milk people were drinking before he got permed :(

Jarate

Banned
Our newest junior was permed. Here's what not to post on NeoGAF. Take this as a PSA although I know (most of you) know better than this :)

But he was my prog rock friend ;-;

There's also this new Luffy Portrait of Pirates figure on the way.

RjNnIc4.jpg

If there is one thing that I cannot enjoy, it's randomly gender swapped sexy version of characters

Other then
Smoker Tashigi

Seda

Man, niether of those were as good as that guy who had a Bugs Bunny avatar, a criminal charge in his background, and found it impossible to get a job, who then furiously walked out of an interview when they were 5 minutes behind. When everyone in the thread called him an idiot, he would just respond "'murika", and then went on a tirade about there being estrogen in the milk people were drinking before he got permed :(

I remember that pretty well; I'm not sure much can top it.

Our newest junior was permed. Here's what not to post on NeoGAF. Take this as a PSA although I know (most of) you know better than this :)

Oh dear. I had a feeling he wasn't going to last long after he posted that Kai Falcouner mash-up a little while ago. Didn't seem like he had a grasp on what not to do on GAF.

And should I ask for more information on this individual Bigkrev mentioned? Or is it a "take our word on it" kinda deal?

bigkrev

Oh dear. I had a feeling he wasn't going to last long after he posted that Kai Falcouner mash-up a little while ago. Didn't seem like he had a grasp on what not to do on GAF.

And should I ask for more information on this individual Bigkrev mentioned? Or is it a "take our word on it" kinda deal?

Its one of the greatest threads of all time! I think the guys name was Thacker or something.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We live in a world where Super Meat Boy finally ends up on a Nintendo platform and The Last Guardian both are probably going to release before MN09 comes out.

One day, the non-believers in the anime thread will realize the people watching and debating ConRevo are the chosen people.

And when they realize it, perhaps we will forgive them.

Soulflarz

Banned
Our newest junior was permed. Here's what not to post on NeoGAF. Take this as a PSA although I know (most of) you know better than this :)

Well
Those are...awkward posts at best.

What is Falcouner?

That would be in the category of flying too close to the sun.

Nah, it's like flying towards the sun infinitely until it burns you to a crisp and complaining :V

I remember that pretty well; I'm not sure much can top it.

What about the guy who said triangular trade was completely made up since the slaves would never live, and argued this point for quite awhile before being banned? He takes the cake for nonsense people on GAF for me.

Point still stands, who is he? I see him get mentioned but I have no idea...

edit: oh, ost guy, I've been on his page before :V

why was linking something with his OST bad <_>

Yeah, the OG DBZ Funimation dub composer.

As to why it was bad, it was because he had linked videos of the Faulconer soundtrack added on to full episodes of DBZ Kai. In other words, he broke the piracy/illegal streaming rule on here.

Seda

Yeah, the OG DBZ Funimation dub composer.

As to why it was bad, it was because he had linked videos of the Faulconer soundtrack added on to full episodes of DBZ Kai. In other words, he broke the piracy/illegal streaming rule on here.

For the record, I didn't ban him, but his linking to (I guess) full audio recordings of episodes was indeed marked on his record from another mod that found the post independently from me, in addition to the other posts I linked.

In other news, today I am creating fires in my lab that I didn't mean to.

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

For the record, I didn't ban him, but his linking to (I guess) full audio recordings of episodes was indeed marked on his record from another mod that found the post independently from me, in addition to the other posts I linked.

In other news, today I am creating fires in my lab that I didn't mean to.

Screen_Shot_2015-05-12_at_3.31.31_PM.png

I never said you did lol. I was simply telling Soulflarz what he had done on here that made linking the OST bad as it were.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom