• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"He doesn't have a bounty" Uhhhhh... damn drawing.

"I"m about to explode!" "He did!"

Mik317

oh yeah that lol.

meh week overall...I am super tired tho so that played a role. Lots of set up episodes tonight it seems.

night yall

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
See you in the morning. Next week is a pretty controversial One Piece (if it is what I think it is)

Seda

I said this last week, but this stretch of Parasyte (roughly from Kana's death to when Goto/Shinichi face off after the police siege) is generally not too bad.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I said this last week, but this stretch of Parasyte (roughly from Kana's death to when Goto/Shinichi face off after the police siege) is generally not too bad.
I like it until the final episode from that point. The ending is incredibly weak though.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, once Kana's out of the picture & up until about when Shinichi meets that old woman (or rather when Shinichi does the final battle against Goto after leaving) is perhaps some of the best parts of the show, but then of course, the last few episodes kind of ruin all the good will the show had worked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom