• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

That's Mr. Man God to you!

Oh, my mistake~

Mzz3b.gif

I love how the Gaming side thread about Mario appearing in the Rio Olympics Closing Ceremony somehow turned into a Nintendoomed thread.

Every Nintendo thread turns into Nintendoomed
Every Sony thread turns into wait for NEO
Every Microsoft thread turns into lol buying for PC
Every PC thread turns into whining about bad pc ports
Every new ip game announcement thread turns into port begging
Every old ip game announcement threaf turns into ITS RUINED FOREVER

There now you never need to post on gaming side again

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

It's always interesting to see other forums and their thoughts on GAF

They're not entirely wrong about it

Seda

Just like with any entity of people, loud minority voices can cloud the composition to those not within the group. GAF isn't just console warriors and sony ponies, Twitter isn't just hateful trolls, etc.

Soulflarz

Banned

And any OMG WHAAT has half of us going 'told you so' because it was either extremely obvious or really reliable sources told everyone.

Soulflarz

Banned
You get a new phone?

Nah, AT&T has a built in insurance thing so...weekends you have to wait till monday
So...probably getting that at my dads tomorrow, sent wednesday so if he ships through work it'll get here thurs.

X___X

How can I snap
Or Line
Or text
Or Kik
Or call

Or browse off topic before I sleep for a laugh.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Shoutouts to SAB because KOF14 is currently reviewing better then SF5!
ViolentFighting_zps4etwncf0.gif

I'm rather happy with it's reviews so far. KoF isn't a mainstream series, so the devs actually doing things that appeal to mainstream properly along with hardcores at the same time is very cool.

This however, is incredibly sad :( Rest in Peace to him, though the whole situation is absolutely horrible.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
DBZ abridged only covered the contents of the episode that aired this week of Kai, so they are officially tied until Saturday, when DBZ Kai should take over permanently.

I always start watching DBZ Abridged, only to lose interest a couple episodes in.

I had the inverse where I burned out midway through the Freeza saga, it didn't jump the shark and become completely terrible like ygo abridged but it was losing its charm.

Likewise, their jokes are a little too recycled to me, and you can usually see the punch line coming a mile away.

The whole throw a joke and then fast cut in a sucker punch thing they love to do get real tiring after you've seen it a million times.

Seda

I stopped watching DBZ Abridged around the end of the Namek stuff, and I figure I'll just marathon the Cell stuff when it's done.

Line_HTX

I honestly never found TFS to be special. Sure, they're funny, but it's not comparable to Little Kuriboh to be honest. I dunno, they're overrated.

Regiruler

I had the inverse where I burned out midway through the Freeza saga, it didn't jump the shark and become completely terrible like ygo abridged but it was losing its charm.
Ygo abridged has some good spin off videos, and the ygo kai episode showed that LK was definitely aware of the series' decay by poking fun at it.

Er, I mean, GUMMY BEARS

11:30 PM Dragon Ball Z Kai: 1,276,000
12:00 AM One Punch Man: 1,077,000
12:30 AM Mobile Suit Gundam I.B.O: 822,000
1:00 AM Hunter X Hunter: 771,000
1:30 AM Naruto Shippuden: 706,000
2:00 AM One Piece: 621,000
2:30 AM Parasite: No info yet.

Source

Seems like ratings were down everywhere.

Regiruler

Need a fourth for the podcast tonight. Anyone interested?

I'd be up for that, tentatively. My room is a bit of a mess though and the computer I usually voice over isn't set up right now.

Assume I'm coming unless I say otherwise. If I'm not there within 5 minutes or so, I'm not late I just forgot, so start without me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom