• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Goku and Gohan finally emerge from the Hyperbolic Time Chamber so Goku can finally get a good look at Perfect Cell, a meteor is headed toward City Z and it's up to the S-Class heroes to try and stop it, Tekkadan and the Turbines set a trap for their pirate pursuers, Gon and friends have to find some way to escape from Bourbon's snake trap while an in-depth interview with Netero awaits the few survivors of the Hunter Exam's fourth phase, Naruto's group are hot on Sasuke's scent as news gets back to the Akatsuki about Deidara's fate, Sanji's rage continues to burn as he laments the dream that Absalom has stolen from him, and the police call in a secret weapon to try and figure out Shinichi's secrets.

11:30 - Dragonball Z Kai - 84 - Training Complete! Goku Sizes Up the Competition!
12:00 - One-Punch Man - 7 - The Ultimate Disciple
12:30 - Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans - 12 - The Shoals
1:00 - HUNTER×HUNTER - 18 - Big × Time × Interview
1:30 - Naruto Shippuden - 125 - Disappearance
2:00 - One Piece - 359 - A Clear-Clear History? Sanji's Stolen Dream
2:30 - Parasyte -the maxim- - 18 - More than Human

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"A Clear-Clear History?" Sanji's Stolen Dreams"

...........*sigh* alright, calling it now. Sanji mad cuz Absalom got the "Clear-Clear" fruit first and now Sanji can't haz invisible powers for peeping.

Seda

"A Clear-Clear History?" Sanji's Stolen Dreams"

...........*sigh* alright, calling it now. Sanji mad cuz Absalom got the "Clear-Clear" fruit first and now Sanji can't haz invisible powers for peeping.

the all blue was just a facade, this was his real quest

Soulflarz

Banned
Oh, if there's a ToonamiGAF chatroom, I didn't realize. It's not like it's against forum rules or anything.

I'm not really interested though, so feel free to continue to insult me without me knowing or whatnot :p

Nah just a lot of posts about that one stream I never watch and a lot of video game talk in general. #videogames has one post in it, asking why it was never used for gaming talk.

bigkrev

Hey guys, if you don't want what appear to be massive Dragonball Super spoilers, don't go to OT untill a mod changes the title of a thread that just got posted

And it's locked. It's called "Don't make dumb spoiler threads about anime"

bigkrev

I'm here for the first time in a while! No wedding this weekend, sadly.

I'm pretty sure this is a good Ep of HxH this week, and IBO is more entertaining to me when I miss chunks of it so it's confusing!

Soulflarz

Banned
Why not have the entire world in reserve :V
if all of them are dead anyways~

You could realistically sacrifice .1% of the population for ample training time

Ultratech

Watched the old MMPR movie earlier.

Man, it has not aged very well...especially the CGI.

That stuff looks rough (and shiny/chrome).

And that Dragon Soul version is awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom