• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Aug/Sep16| NUDE GIRLS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat new JoJo episode tho

shocked_david_bowie.gif

Raxus

Just further proof a little Bowie goes a long way.

I am struggling to find anything he has done that he didn't raise up in some way.

JoJo will make for some great out of context bumpers.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm gonna miss DBZ Kai tomorrow. Work has me staying until the start of Toonami. Thankfully I live close so I should be there for One Punch Man.

zulux21

you guys said jerry jewel used to post in here right?
just checking because I might ask him sunday why he doesn't post anymore... also does anyone have any questions for him?

Seda

you guys said jerry jewel used to post in here right?
just checking because I might ask him sunday why he doesn't post anymore... also does anyone have any questions for him?

haha

Way back when some dude impersonated as Jerry Jewell. Turns out he was a nutter, and then he was somehow tied some false rumor about that PlayStation All Stars game, and banned shortly thereafter.

Mizerman

haha

Way back when some dude impersonated as Jerry Jewell. Turns out he was a nutter, and then he was somehow tied some false rumor about that PlayStation All Stars game, and banned shortly thereafter.

Ah.

It would've been something if that was the real deal.

zulux21

haha

ah so my other question still stands, are there any questions people want me to ask him (though to be fair i might have answers to most of them already I've met jerry a few times and could have hung out with him earlier tonight if I had wanted to :p didn't want to get in the way of him drinking though as Drunk Jerry is the best Jerry for the con :p)

Jarate

Banned
Not enough Zippers or Pizza Cutter swords to be that egregious

I think the outfit is cool looking, the staff and weird wings though kind of suck

Raxus

Not enough Zippers or Pizza Cutter swords to be that egregious

I think the outfit is cool looking, the staff and weird wings though kind of suck

I like the core concept of the design, a lot of over convoluted designs could be saved by a little editing.

I think one of my favorite ways to test character design is to post a shadow of a character. If you can recognize them from the shadow then you have a solid design most of the time.

Jarate

Banned
I mean, don't get me wrong, by themselves the staff and wings are cool, but they don't mesh with the outfit at all.

I think the clothes are less ridiculous then Tidus's outfit at least

Honestly if the only see though part was the mid drift I feel it'd be really strong, because it's see though everywhere but the t&a zone it really makes me wonder why they didn't just have her in a battle bikini like they clearly wanted.

Jarate

Banned
It does remind me of mid 2000's era Square design though which a lot of people really hate.

Worst character design of the year goes to the guy with the Tiny head in Battleborne

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What is this from?
The Dissidia arcade game. Basically, instead of Chaos & Cosmos, they're the new "Gods". They also confirmed Ace from Type-0 as a new playable character.

I heard the reactions first, thinking "oh it can't be THAT bad", but then laughed when I saw that design. It really does look like they took a laundry basket & turned it into a dress. I bet Noruma was all "JUST TRY TO PULL THIS OFF, COSPLAYERS!"

Mizerman

The Dissidia arcade game. Basically, instead of Chaos & Cosmos, they're the new "Gods". They also confirmed Ace from Type-0 as a new playable character.

I heard the reactions first, thinking "oh it can't be THAT bad", but then laughed when I saw that design. It really does look like they took a laundry basket & turned it into a dress. I bet Noruma was all "JUST TRY TO PULL THIS OFF, COSPLAYERS!"

Cosplayers: Challenge Accepted!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Funny thing is, the Chaos replacement isn't all that bad. It's like they took Jecht's design & made it more evil-looking.

Now if only they could confirm the PS4 port because man, I've wanted Dissidia on either Vita or consoles for a long time considering I put a whopping 100+ into the original (before losing my save data...)

Mizerman

Funny thing is, the Chaos replacement isn't all that bad. It's like they took Jecht's design & made it more evil-looking.

Now if only they could confirm the PS4 port because man, I've wanted Dissidia on either Vita or consoles for a long time considering I put a whopping 100+ into the original (before losing my save data...)

Oh, we're getting a PS4 version. It's just a matter of when, not if. That, and the arcade exclusivity will end in a few months.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
ps4 port is coming lol, it's basically guaranteed
Oh, we're getting a PS4 version. It's just a matter of when, not if. That, and the arcade exclusivity will end in a few months.
Yeah, it's more "please just confirm it already since we know it's coming" after seeing the arcade controller is basically a PS4 controller. But I'm guessing it's still a while away. Hell, I'll be surprised if it actually gets confirmed this year. My guess is they're gonna wait until they confirm everyone for arcade, then announce the PS4 version which'll have "exclusive" content.

Jarate

Banned
I disliked the one Dissidia game I played. I've already explainedexplained this, but if they just gave us a standard 3d fighter rather then the convoluted system we did get. I'd probably enjoy it much better

Also, fighting games on handhelds sucks ass

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I recall my only gripes were A.) omg it was such a pain customizing every single character when there's over 30 characters, & B.) using the D-pad for controlling the camera, but the Vita fixed that via custom controls. & it kind of felt "held back" by being on the handheld.

I disliked the one Dissidia game I played. I've already explainedexplained this, but if they just gave us a standard 3d fighter rather then the convoluted system we did get. I'd probably enjoy it much better

Also, fighting games on handhelds sucks ass
Square Enix Vs. Capcom is now a thing I possibly want.

....or I don't know, Super Fantasy Bros. since Cloud was awesome in SSB.

all the dissidia games are bad

I bought this a few weeks back and I was like "How the fuck do I play this"

I realized it was a mistake when I literally only have played the home games of 4 characters ((FF III and V) , the rest I only know their KH counter parts which apparently doesn't count. so there's not really an attachment to this game for the gameplay OR the characters.

Seda

I dunno if I would like to follow a chatroom for a live watch. A little too spontaneous, perhaps.

Then again I don't have to worry about posting limits on GAF so my comments aren't really fair.

Soulflarz

Banned
I dunno if I would like to follow a chatroom for a live watch. A little too spontaneous, perhaps.

Then again I don't have to worry about posting limits on GAF so my comments aren't really fair.

We have a chatroom, I just don't link it out considering all things.

Mod us all

Seda

Oh, if there's a ToonamiGAF chatroom, I didn't realize. It's not like it's against forum rules or anything.

I'm not really interested though, so feel free to continue to insult me without me knowing or whatnot :p

Regiruler

I was thinking something during the podcast regarding One Punch Man, but I didn't explain it eloquently.

Even though it's a joke series, OPM does an incredible job of making side characters seem awesome when it wants to. The brief bit we saw of Spring Mustache vs Konbu was really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom